2007 - 08/03 - Concord, CA - Sleep Train Pavilion

After 40 minutes this morning I ended up with Section 1 Row GG. Very happy with this. common001.gif

my buddy and I are heading up from So. Cal. and will be on a road trip to see my all time fav band in Mtn. View & Concord...we are taking the RV and will be staying in Half Moon Bay for a few days and then driving up to Concord...anyone know of a good spot to park the coach and sleep in Concord? We may even continue to Sacramento...oh I am also going to San Diego and the first Toronto show...we have sec 102 row f for Mtn View and then sec 2 row EE for Concord...I am so fired up it is like waiting for X-Mas when I was little

Well, I guess there is no "official" meet up for this show.. I'll be heading down to Concord this afternoon, looking for a ticket. If you see me say hello. I'll be the bald guy with go-tee with a Starman shirt on...

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 3 2007, 02:33 PM)
Well, I guess there is no "official" meet up for this show.. I'll be heading down to Concord this afternoon, looking for a ticket. If you see me say hello. I'll be the bald guy with go-tee with a Starman shirt on...

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Did you check CP? They might have a meetup going on...

Have fun, bud!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived