Any word on ticket Pre-sales?

workingman

I know that RUMORED dates are appearing and starting to firm up (Just found out today they should be playing Nissan Pavilion - WOOHOO!!!) - and according to TicketMaster, the public onsale is Saturday (3/31/07) @ 11:00AM.

So, now I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything about ticket pre-sales?

Anyone?

QUOTE (workingman @ Mar 19 2007, 07:31 PM)
I know that RUMORED dates are appearing and starting to firm up (Just found out today they should be playing Nissan Pavilion - WOOHOO!!!) - and according to TicketMaster, the public onsale is Saturday (3/31/07) @ 11:00AM.

Anyone?

There will most likely be a ticketing website designated to do the presale. They will most likely have a password for it. If this is the case, as it has been in the past, you can be assured we will have the password here for all of you.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 19 2007, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (workingman @ Mar 19 2007, 07:31 PM)

Anyone?

There will most likely be a ticketing website designated to do the presale. They will most likely have a password for it. If this is the case, as it has been in the past, you can be assured we will have the password here for all of you.

So everyone on this entire site will have access to pre-sales?

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Mar 19 2007, 06:45 PM)

Thanks for the info, but to be honest I kind of gathered that much already (I've done Pre-sales for other bands in the past AND did Pre-sales for Rush on VT and R30).

I guess I was asking since the published PUBLIC sale date is less than 2 weeks from today - not much time to launch a Pre-sale website.

Either way, I'm psyched. 653.gif

QUOTE (krlowe @ Mar 19 2007, 08:07 PM)
How do you get good seats without spending a thousand dollars???!?!?!!(FOR TWO!)

Can anoyone tell me that?

thanks!

Ticket brokers are a sure thing, but can be expensive. Try your luck when they go onsale thru TM - sometimes you can luck out. I'm waiting to hear if they will do a pre-sale online like they have on previous tours.

Archived