Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 25 2012, 09:02 AM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 24 2012, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 24 2012, 08:29 AM)

and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

...where the Montgolfier brothers made their first ascent in a fire balloon. common001.gif

Their father Arthur Piranha, a scrap-metal dealer and TV quizmaster, was well known to the police, and a devout Catholic

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness. Louise's hernia has been confirmed, and Jim, Bob's brother, has run over the editor of the 'Lancet' on his way to see Jenny, a freelance Pagoda designer.

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 25 2012, 07:49 AM)

and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

...where the Montgolfier brothers made their first ascent in a fire balloon. common001.gif

Their father Arthur Piranha, a scrap-metal dealer and TV quizmaster, was well known to the police, and a devout Catholic

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness. Louise's hernia has been confirmed, and Jim, Bob's brother, has run over the editor of the 'Lancet' on his way to see Jenny, a freelance Pagoda designer.

That's not funny! spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 25 2012, 12:37 PM)

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 25 2012, 07:07 PM)

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.

Anyone found trivialising this thread will face the supreme penalty that military law can provide. 1287.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 25 2012, 06:31 PM)

Anyone found trivialising this thread will face the supreme penalty that military law can provide. 1287.gif

Well... I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to take away my freedom... because... well, because m'lud freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. It is a bond wherewith the savage man may charm the outward hatchments of his soul, and soothe the troubled breast into a magnitude of quiet. It is most precious as a blessed balm, the saviour of princes, the harbinger of happiness, yea, the very stuff and pith of all we hold most dear. What frees the prisoner in his lonely cell, chained within the bondage of rude walls, far from the owl of Thebes? What fires and stirs the woodcock in his springe or wakes the drowsy apricot betides? What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to? Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 25 2012, 08:38 PM)

Well... I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to take away my freedom... because... well, because m'lud freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. It is a bond wherewith the savage man may charm the outward hatchments of his soul, and soothe the troubled breast into a magnitude of quiet. It is most precious as a blessed balm, the saviour of princes, the harbinger of happiness, yea, the very stuff and pith of all we hold most dear. What frees the prisoner in his lonely cell, chained within the bondage of rude walls, far from the owl of Thebes? What fires and stirs the woodcock in his springe or wakes the drowsy apricot betides? What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to? Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

"He steals from the poor and gives to the rich...stupid bitch" cheer.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 25 2012, 06:48 PM)

Listen, mate! Don't come that Philip Sidney bit with me. I'm not a bloody Tudor at all. I'm Gaskell of the Vice Squad and this is Sergeant Maddox.

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 25 2012, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 25 2012, 06:48 PM)

Listen, mate! Don't come that Philip Sidney bit with me. I'm not a bloody Tudor at all. I'm Gaskell of the Vice Squad and this is Sergeant Maddox.

Senor, ees just some literature. drool1.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 26 2012, 04:24 PM)
And because I'm so evil, you'll all die the slow way...under the drill. smhockey4.gif

Ha! Right! Cardinal, give the rack (oh dear facepalm.gif ) give the rack a turn.

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 26 2012, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 26 2012, 04:24 PM)
And because I'm so evil, you'll all die the slow way...under the drill.  smhockey4.gif

Ha! Right! Cardinal, give the rack (oh dear facepalm.gif ) give the rack a turn.

Great boobies, honeybun. My lower intestine is full of... hotdog.gif pizza.gif burger2.gif bacon.gif