Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

The Turkish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Turks to ram up each other's... :moon:

I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap.

Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice

The Turkish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Turks to ram up each other's... :moon:

Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice

A weekend for two with Peter Bonetti. :P Edited by blackhawkrush

A weekend for two with Peter Bonetti. :P

I hit the ball and there it was at the back of the net. :D

It should send you back to Botty with a big lead. :ebert:

Aye, that wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Barnsley!

Aye, that wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Barnsley!

We've been mentioned on TRF! :hail:

Funny that penguin being logged in on there...

Hello. Hello people, and welcome to "It's a (Ya Big) Tree." :whipgirl:

This is Ken Clean-Air Jennings, the great white hope of the British boxing world.

This is Ken Clean-Air Jennings, the great white hope of the British boxing world.

Oh, he was great. Did you see his left arm? :no: OK, we'll look around the hall after everybody's gone.

Oh, he was great. Did you see his left arm? :no: OK, we'll look around the hall after everybody's gone.

I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows

I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows

Well, let's have a look at this one leg of yours then, eh?

He WILL offer it gladly *salutes*

But first, a bit of fun. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

In fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

In fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

...ood ...ing. :hi:

Once I get my delivery from the milk man, then you're all invited to my house for a lovely dinner.

Once I get my delivery from the milk man, then you're all invited to my house for a lovely dinner.

You are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. :smash:

You are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. :smash:

You're right :( but I just can't afford it right now :(

If you could see your way to lending me sixpence. I could at least buy a newspaper. That's not much to ask anyone. :codger:

I already have a copy of today's printing, if you're interested. I'd be more than happy to make copies ;)

If you could see your way to lending me sixpence. I could at least buy a newspaper. That's not much to ask anyone. :codger:

I already have a copy of today's printing, if you're interested. I'd be more than happy to make copies ;)

Any news of Mr. Neutron, the man whose incredible power has made him the most feared man of all time? :scared:

Any news of Mr. Neutron, the man whose incredible power has made him the most feared man of all time? :scared:

I dare not speak of his name! :o now he's fully aware of your presence and an sense a terrible event in your future! :o

I dare not speak of his name! :o now he's fully aware of your presence and an sense a terrible event in your future! :o

You mean the legendary Puking Tree of Mozambique? :unsure: