I met Geddy Lee... coollest personality ever

drnnrocks

25 members have voted

1. 1. I met Geddy Lee... coollest personality ever

• I'm happy to find this site, rush have been a bright cultural light on my life, I once met Geddy Lee and he was the coolest person ever, he showed a sharp interest on the culture of the country I came from and a lot of people were waiting on a line for one single autograph allowed, he spent 10 minutes talking to me and autographed three albums for me, I asked him the reasons why they've never been to Brazil "at that time" and he said it was because of the cust and time of the long trip, it was enough for two three concerts in the USA and so it wouldn't depend only on the Rush band but the production. I said you should never end your career without touring in Brazil for people love your music in that country on a very special way, that was amazing when I saw the dvd on sale at the virgin megastore in NY, one of the greatest rock concerts ever, he probably could not remember our conversation but it's great to feel my feeling was right ... if you ever meet Geddy tell him I love him even more
    • David Nolasco

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 26 2004, 10:34 PM)
I just voted for Dave as well  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Me too, because that's just a GREAT first name!

yes.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif applaudit.gif dave.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Draconator - thank you for sharing that awesome story and pic. Sounds like the greatest day ever! 2.gif

Welcome Aboard the TRF hope your stay will be long and dont run away

Cool People are here rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Almost 11 years later, and his post count is at.....2.

• Like 1