I Am So Stuffed!

Turkey, ham, mashed taters, sweet taters, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, devilled eggs, cornbread casserole, olives black and green, marshmallow pudding, and lots of gravy for everything...............

And several Killian's to wash it all down..... trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Now relaxing, waiting on dessert, watching my Lions get thrashed by the Colts. mad.gif Oh well.

I resisted the urge to loosen my pants, though. icon_really_happy_guy.gif So, I suppose I didn't eat enough, huh? confused13.gif

OMG! I love Thanksgiving! yes.gif

We ate about 1pm CST, I was stuffed! Sat down after dinner with the kids and parents and watched Harry Potter Prisoner of Azcaban. RF sat in the kitchen watching football. Ate a piece of Pecan Pie half way through. Now at home and thinking about another plate of leftovers!

Leftovers this evening (yum!) and officially started the Christmas season by watching "Elf". The kiddies loved it, and so did I biggrin.gif and surprisingly, the wife thought it was cute. Usually, Will Ferrell is the kiss of death for a movie in her book wink.gif Overall, an excellent Turkey Day.

Home now, after lunch and then leftovers for dinner...all the typical T-Day stuff, all good. Played outside in the 40 degree weather...

Now I'm in "I never want to eat again mode." unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 25 2004, 09:11 PM)
Home now, after lunch and then leftovers for dinner...all the typical T-Day stuff, all good. Played outside in the 40 degree weather...

biggrin.gif

Me too, I think I'm gonna fast for a week or two, at least. I had turkey, pot. salad, two kinds of dressing, squash casserole, green beans, corn, rolls, ham, THREE kinds of dessert (only ate one though lol) at my bro and his wife's house. THEN later I went to a friends house and they had cooked a fried turkey and I tried some of that. . . I feel like 062802puke_prv.gif ing rofl3.gif Needless to say. . . fried turkey is freakin awesome!! I highly recommend it to those who haven't tried it. Basically what you do is get a big deep fat fryer that you can sit on a propane powered thing (don't know what it's called where the flame comes out), and you cook it for about 5 minutes per pound, though that probably varies with the size of the turkey. Anyway it was yummers!!! drool1.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 25 2004, 09:11 PM)

biggrin.gif

40 degrees? Oy! That's cold! sad.gif

Too bad you don't live in the real South. <covering my head now>

AHHHHHHHHHHH.. Just got back from Mom's...!!!

Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, mashed tatters, green beans with a mushroom and onion sause, Yams, salad, real cranberrys, wine and lots of gravy.. Pumpkin pie, coffee... And tea a bit later...

Here's a pic someone took of me shortly after eating today:

http://students.washington.edu/locdaddy/fatguy1.gif

Man, what a great day!!!

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 25 2004, 11:38 PM)

Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, mashed tatters, green beans with a mushroom and onion sause, Yams, salad, real cranberrys, wine and lots of gravy.. Pumpkin pie, coffee... And tea a bit later...

Man, what a great day!!!

Dood! Put on a shirt................... umm, and a bra. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 25 2004, 11:48 PM)
AHHHHHHHHHHH..  Just got back from Mom's...!!!

Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, mashed tatters, green beans with a mushroom and onion sause, Yams, salad, real cranberrys, wine and lots of gravy..    Pumpkin pie, coffee...    And tea a bit later...   

Man, what a great day!!!

schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif

Dood! Put on a shirt................... umm, and a bra. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I could second that decision... icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 25 2004, 08:48 PM)

Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, mashed tatters, green beans with a mushroom and onion sause, Yams, salad, real cranberrys, wine and lots of gravy..    Pumpkin pie, coffee...    And tea a bit later...   

Man, what a great day!!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif LOL.gif LOL.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 25 2004, 08:38 PM)

Man, what a great day!!!

Lol, you grew some hair rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 26 2004, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 25 2004, 08:38 PM)

Man, what a great day!!!

Lol, you grew some hair rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Jeez, if that's what happened from just one day you'd better not eat for a few weeks!!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif