The HULK thread

Tick

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 4 2007, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2007, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2007, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2007, 08:52 PM)
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/659/hulkvkentme6.jpg

Go on Hulk, beat the shit out of that little pansy!!

The Big Blue Boyscout WON!!!

laugh.gif

Not this time!!!

1287.gif

I can just see you pointing at your head and saying "Not in here, he didn't!" laugh.gif

There is no conceivable way that HULK could ever beat Supes. None. If there's a story line I am not aware of... then the writer should be shot. I mean... i take my comic fantasy very seriously and let's just look at the matchup.

Strength.... toe to toe... Hulk might have an edge because of the "madder Hulk get... stronger hulk get" thing... but it's a slight edge.

Heat Vision... ugghh... only Supes has it and it could cut through the Hulk in no time.

Flight... Oh wow... again, Supes has the edge. He'd just pick up Hulk and fly him into space, where Hulk would lose consciousness and revert to Banner.

Smarts... Hulk might have the brains when he's retaining Banner's intellect, but when that happens... Hulk not as strong. no.gif It's a trade off.

So pretty much either way you look at it... Supes would win.

And let's not forget the Batman edge. Supes is friends with Bats... so I'm sure Bats would have a contingency plan for dealing with even the wildest Hulk.

The premise of Hulk being so unbeatable is so lame. I mean really... Lil' Ol' NIGHTCRAWLER could just grab onto him for a second and BAMF him into another dimension.

Face it... the whole Jekyl/Hyde storyline has run its course and HULK is just a LAME ASS franchise of a comic "hero". I think it's time for a DEATH OF HULK storyline. yes.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 5 2007, 04:13 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 4 2007, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2007, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2007, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2007, 08:52 PM)
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/659/hulkvkentme6.jpg

Go on Hulk, beat the shit out of that little pansy!!

The Big Blue Boyscout WON!!!

laugh.gif

Not this time!!!

1287.gif

I can just see you pointing at your head and saying "Not in here, he didn't!" laugh.gif

There is no conceivable way that HULK could ever beat Supes. None. If there's a story line I am not aware of... then the writer should be shot. I mean... i take my comic fantasy very seriously and let's just look at the matchup.

Strength.... toe to toe... Hulk might have an edge because of the "madder Hulk get... stronger hulk get" thing... but it's a slight edge.

Heat Vision... ugghh... only Supes has it and it could cut through the Hulk in no time.

Flight... Oh wow... again, Supes has the edge. He'd just pick up Hulk and fly him into space, where Hulk would lose consciousness and revert to Banner.

Smarts... Hulk might have the brains when he's retaining Banner's intellect, but when that happens... Hulk not as strong. no.gif It's a trade off.

So pretty much either way you look at it... Supes would win.

And let's not forget the Batman edge. Supes is friends with Bats... so I'm sure Bats would have a contingency plan for dealing with even the wildest Hulk.

The premise of Hulk being so unbeatable is so lame. I mean really... Lil' Ol' NIGHTCRAWLER could just grab onto him for a second and BAMF him into another dimension.

Face it... the whole Jekyl/Hyde storyline has run its course and HULK is just a LAME ASS franchise of a comic "hero". I think it's time for a DEATH OF HULK storyline. yes.gif

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8484/retardmk7.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 6 2007, 06:13 AM)

Face it... the whole Jekyl/Hyde storyline has run its course and HULK is just a LAME ASS franchise of a comic "hero".  I think it's time for a DEATH OF HULK storyline.  yes.gif

No one stays dead in either Marvel or DC (though I wish they did).

Lame? How about Lobo (imho a 'a beefed Wolverine')?

Yeah yeah Supes can beat Hulk. But part of his superness is why I don't like him. It takes way too much for him to be beat. Hell, even a shitload of kryptonite won't actually kill him, right? It'd take THE BEYONDER, GALACTUS, APOCOLYPSE, THANOS, and DARKSEID all getting advice from Batman, Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, and Brainiac for Supes to STAY dead. THAT is lame.