Question for Geddyrulz?

madra sneachta

GR,

I've tried to access the stream of your show for a few nights, and keep getting a message that my browser (IE7) has found the webpage, but is not being allowed access it.

The browser suggests registration / logging on may be required, but I can't see anywhere that can be done.

I had no problem accessing Rushgoober's show on Thursday night / Friday morning, but PYX106 doesn't seem to like me ohmy.gif.

Is it a matter of too much traffic, are there restrictions on where computers can access from (blocking foreign ISPs maybe), or have you any other ideas as to why I can't get in?.

I wanna hear George Thorogood SOOOOO bad!!!!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I appreciate your attempts to hear my radio show.

Unfortunately, I was just made aware by my in-laws (who live in Scotland and tried to access the show as well) that you can't hear the station's streaming audio overseas unless you're in the military.

"I love you, Mark," my mother-in-law said, "But I'm not joining the Marines for you."

Sorry Madra, but thanks again for trying. smile.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Dec 30 2006, 08:37 PM)
I appreciate your attempts to hear my radio show.

Unfortunately, I was just made aware by my in-laws (who live in Scotland and tried to access the show as well) that you can't hear the station's streaming audio overseas unless you're in the military.

"I love you, Mark," my mother-in-law said, "But I'm not joining the Marines for you."

Sorry Madra, but thanks again for trying. smile.gif

laugh.gif

When/where is your show?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 31 2006, 10:45 AM)
When/where is your show?

I was filling-in at a big Classic Rock station this past week. It's 106.5 FM in Albany, NY... "PYX 106."

I'm working on-the-air again on Monday afternoon, 2 PM - 6 PM eastern time. You can hear my show, streaming live on the Internet, at www.pyx106.com.

Archived