Animal Rescue Site

D-13

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the news yesterday, this little black Lab wandered off onto a frozen lake or pond and the ice gave way , the dog was trapped in the middle for some time , this guy walked out onto the ice , tied to a rope all of the sudden he fell through the ice and he was about 50 feet away from the dog, he continued trying to get to the dog, swimming , cracking through the ice and he finally got to the dog , then the people back on the shore pulled the man and the dog all the way back .

What a relief , I was watching in horror as the guy fell through, but when he continued on , it just made me feel so good , my feelings are hard to explain completely .

But a very happy ending and I am glad we have people like that in our world .

I'm wondering if this qualifies for Animal rescue, because the last few posts before this didn't tell me much wacko.gif

QUOTE (TNT on PMS @ Mar 7 2007, 05:42 AM)
Did anyone see the news yesterday, this little black Lab wandered off onto a frozen lake or pond and the ice gave way , the dog was trapped in the middle for some time , this guy walked out onto the ice , tied to a rope all of the sudden he fell through the ice and he was about 50 feet away from the dog, he continued trying to get to the dog, swimming , cracking through the ice and he finally got to the dog , then the people back on the shore pulled the man and the dog all the way back .
What a relief , I was watching in horror as the guy fell through, but when he continued on , it just made me feel so good , my feelings are hard to explain completely .
I'm wondering if this qualifies for  Animal rescue, because the last few posts before this didn't tell me much    wacko.gif

applaudit.gif THAT'S A WONDERFUL STORY 653.gif smile.gif

Click http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/0002-1.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (TNT on PMS @ Mar 7 2007, 09:42 AM)
I'm wondering if this qualifies for Animal rescue, because the last few posts before this didn't tell me much wacko.gif

wub.gif wub.gif

click

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 7 2007, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (TNT on PMS @ Mar 7 2007, 05:42 AM)
I'm wondering if this qualifies for  Animal rescue, because the last few posts before this didn't tell me much    wacko.gif

applaudit.gif THAT'S A WONDERFUL STORY 653.gif smile.gif

Click http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/0002-1.gif tongue.gif

Glad they are both ok smile.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 13 2007, 08:44 AM)
CLICK

I'm in for a whippin' from ladi and ceej for neglecting this thread sad.gif bd.gif

yes.gif

but please... don't let that stop you from chat on thursday night!!!

wink.gif

i promise..... Ceej will go easy on you this time...

trink39.gif

oh yeah!!!

CLICK!