Animal Rescue Site

D-13

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I told you before I've been feeding a stray cat when it comes around. She's been here on Sunday and yesterday. She peeks at me wub.gif I bought some food for the strays and I came out with a can on Sunday. She came right up as soon as I put it down! Yesterday, she came back for more. I wish I could get her, because I'd like to find her a home. I can't take her in, because of my dog. I know someone who would take her though.

clicky

Click!

Here is a couple pictures of our new kitty Myszka (Pronounced Me-shka). Turns out she is actually 6 months old already which was a bit of a surprise we thought she was a lot younger but apparently she is so little because she was a stray.

Myszka in her favorite napping spot:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/P6020246.jpg

Myszka in her favorite spot for spying on the other cats - from the top of the fridge:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/P6030251.jpg

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 4 2008, 01:00 PM)
Well, I told you before I've been feeding a stray cat when it comes around. She's been here on Sunday and yesterday. She peeks at me wub.gif I bought some food for the strays and I came out with a can on Sunday. She came right up as soon as I put it down! Yesterday, she came back for more. I wish I could get her, because I'd like to find her a home. I can't take her in, because of my dog. I know someone who would take her though.

clicky

Awe that's so cute! At least little kitty gets fed some nice food and gets some love!

smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 4 2008, 10:00 AM)

clicky

It's so nice to hear when someone is taking the time and making the effort to help out these little guys / gals. Being homeless is no easier for an animal. They need all the help they can get. Thank you so much for sharing and caring.

BTW Click biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HuskyRunner @ Jun 5 2008, 08:48 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 4 2008, 10:00 AM)
Well, I told you before I've been feeding a stray cat when it comes around.  She's been here on Sunday and yesterday.  She peeks at me wub.gif I bought some food for the strays and I came out with a can on Sunday.  She came right up as soon as I put it down!  Yesterday, she came back for more.  I wish I could get her, because I'd like to find her a home.  I can't take her in, because of my dog.  I know someone who would take her though.

clicky

It's so nice to hear when someone is taking the time and making the effort to help out these little guys / gals. Being homeless is no easier for an animal. They need all the help they can get. Thank you so much for sharing and caring.

BTW Click biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thank you, HuskyRunner!

And, Godeater biggrin.gif

click

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Jun 5 2008, 03:43 PM)
I've been absent for awhile..so me and my cat clicked 10 times  smile.gif

Same here. smile.gif

Well, Purdy's not here, but 'Harry' had a few clicks:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Harry1.jpg

tongue.gif