Moonraker's "Name That Rush Tune" #2

Moonraker

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm not sure what's going on, but I like the game so much I'm continuing anyway....its not the winning its the taking part as they say.. laugh.gif

I haven't seen a post from him today, I hope he hasn't gone to top himself or something ohmy.gif ..... unsure.gif Moonraker, don't do it, come back mate, we all love your game, really sad.gif ...I've tried my best to fly a flag for him biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 5 2004, 09:18 AM)
Gonna keep going, prize or not...

1. Fly By Night
2. Natural Science
3. Lakeside Park
4. Marathon
5. Circumstances
6. Freeze
7. YYZ
8. Stick It Out
9. Before And After
10. Turn The Page

I wub.gif this game

7/10 correct

Im not gonna end it, I will keep it going. I just thought that if I said I was gonna end em early, that might prompt more people to play or give it more attention, which didnt really happen sad.gif

Its just very sad that hardly anyone is taking any notice to the game. I tried to make this one a little easier, only throwing in 1 that I thought might trip people up, but it seems I was mistaken. I dunno how to make it much easier though without it seeming like Im just giving away the answers. On one hand, I am trying to make a game that would draw more people, which wouldnt happen if the game were made too easy and the prize was given away within an hour of starting the contest. But on the other, in trying to make it more difficult to make the game last a little longer, hardly anyone plays. Not sure which direction to go confused13.gif

I notice the game moony.....im just not that good at these things....plus I don't have all of their albums...I don't even have half of their albums...so I kinda can't guess on some of them lol....I know I know...I need to get some more!!!!!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 5 2004, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 5 2004, 09:18 AM)
Gonna keep going, prize or not...

1. Fly By Night
2. Natural Science
3. Lakeside Park
4. Marathon
5. Circumstances
6. Freeze
7. YYZ
8. Stick It Out
9. Before And After
10. Turn The Page

wub.gif this game

7/10 correct

Im not gonna end it, I will keep it going. I just thought that if I said I was gonna end em early, that might prompt more people to play or give it more attention, which didnt really happen sad.gif

Its just very sad that hardly anyone is taking any notice to the game. I tried to make this one a little easier, only throwing in 1 that I thought might trip people up, but it seems I was mistaken. I dunno how to make it much easier though without it seeming like Im just giving away the answers. On one hand, I am trying to make a game that would draw more people, which wouldnt happen if the game were made too easy and the prize was given away within an hour of starting the contest. But on the other, in trying to make it more difficult to make the game last a little longer, hardly anyone plays. Not sure which direction to go confused13.gif

They will seem easy when you know the answers. I was convinced some of these were ones I'd put down earlier. For instance, I was sure #2 was Freewill, its ironic the answer was something from the same album.

If anyone wants a copy of my Excel Spreadsheet that I use to keep track of the responses/answers for the next game, you are welcome to it. Its not complicated, just like a notepad really...just email me and I'll send it to you. biggrin.gif

1. Vital Signs

2. Natural Science

3. Lakeside Park

4. Territories

5. Circumstances

6. Freeze

7. Closer to the Heart

8. Stick It Out

9. Before And After

10. Turn The Page

1. Limelight

2. Natural Science

3. Lakeside Park

4. Tai Shan

5. Circumstances

6. Freeze

7. Test For Echo

8. Stick It Out

9. Before And After

10. Turn The Page

I'm adding here without being able to refer to my information on what has already been picked, so one or two may have been picked before.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 6 2004, 07:38 AM)
1. Limelight
2. Natural Science
3. Lakeside Park
4. Tai Shan
5. Circumstances
6. Freeze
7. Test For Echo
8. Stick It Out
9. Before And After
10. Turn The Page

I'm adding here without being able to refer to my information on what has already been picked, so one or two may have been picked before.

7/10 correct

Lol, when I was playing these games, I used to keep track of that kind of information too, but I dont this time. So I dunno if there are any repeats or not.

1. Lakeside Park

2. Natural Science

3. Lakeside Park

4. Subdivisions

5. Circumstances

6. Freeze

7. Lessons

8. Stick It Out

9. Before And After

10. Turn The Page

Not tried picking two of the same song yet...doesn't really hit you that this could be the case.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 6 2004, 08:10 AM)
1. Lakeside Park
2. Natural Science
3. Lakeside Park
4. Subdivisions
5. Circumstances
6. Freeze
7. Lessons
8. Stick It Out
9. Before And After
10. Turn The Page

Not tried picking two of the same song yet...doesn't really hit you that this could be the case.

7/10 correct

1. Subdivisions

2. Natural Science

3. Lakeside Park

4. Scars

5. Circumstances

6. Freeze

7. Roll the Bones

8. Stick It Out

9. Before And After

10. Turn The Page

1. Cygnus X-1