Goober Radio!

rushgoober

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 5 2011, 03:27 PM)
I want to join, I'm so pissed off this doesn't work for me sad.gif

Is it the chat that doesn't work, or getting the radio station or both? If it's the chat that doesn't work, you can still listen online... ?

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 5 2011, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 5 2011, 03:27 PM)

Is it the chat that doesn't work, or getting the radio station or both? If it's the chat that doesn't work, you can still listen online... ?

It's chat and listening online...I need some program, I think it's Java. I'm no good with this stuff...

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 5 2011, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 5 2011, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 5 2011, 03:27 PM)

It's chat and listening online...I need some program, I think it's Java. I'm no good with this stuff...

Java would be for chat, but not for the radio show - for that you just need some program you might already have running like itunes or realaudio or windows media player.

Give it a try - go to www.kskq.org and click on "listen now" - it SHOULD automatically bring up your default music program and start streaming live almost immediately.

Let me know if that works...

Started a new job today.... smile.gif but won't know when I'll be able to make the shows..... sad.gif .....

It sucks I can't be a regular anymore, but I'll drop in when I can.

I too just started new job hours/schedule. But I figured out how to listen online at work, so I'll be tuned in. Will try to make chat for a while too.

smile.gif

If I'd had the time, I'd have made a request for some Miles or something in honor of my Dad, but it was not meant to be.

see you guys & gals later.

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ May 12 2011, 01:58 PM)
I too just started new job hours/schedule. But I figured out how to listen online at work, so I'll be tuned in. Will try to make chat for a while too.

smile.gif

If I'd had the time, I'd have made a request for some Miles or something in honor of my Dad, but it was not meant to be.

see you guys & gals later.

see you all in 2 hours! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 19 2011, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 13 2011, 06:04 PM)
Long story short...looks like i can join next week biggrin.gif but i still can't chat  sad.gif

smile.gif

I'm extrememly excited. Been looking forward to this all week. I've had a horrible week so far and I'm hoping this will make it new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 19 2011, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 19 2011, 06:41 PM)
Jethro Straits,  1022.gif

shoot man, i forgot to say hi to you on my shoutouts since you weren't in chat - but hope you were able to listen and enjoyed it! trink39.gif

Next time around, it's cool tongue.gif just remember I'm listening. My mom was ringing the doorbell and I had no idea biggrin.gif she had to put the groceries down to unlock the door, and I was just zoning out in complete darkness with the headphones all the way up biggrin.gif