4:20 Thread

rushfreak

QUOTE (Rush Didact @ Jun 20 2006, 10:20 PM)
I can't imagine what it's like to live in the US, where what I just bought would cost you almost 80 dollars.  Canada rules!

I still don't get why it is illegal in this country, how is it any more harmful or worse than beer.....or cigarettes?

but, in good news, I heard on the news today that the city council in West Hollywood CA passes a resolution telling the sherriffs to leave people alone who are enjoying in the privacy of their own homes, because they are not causing anyone any harm...how long you think before that one gets repealed?

Edited by doubled_mystic

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 20 2006, 09:29 PM)
I can't imagine what it's like to live in the US, where what I just bought would cost you almost 80 dollars.  Canada rules!

I still don't get why it is illegal in this country, how is it any more harmful or worse than beer.....or cigarettes?

but, in good news, I heard on the news today that the city council in West Hollywood CA passes a resolution telling the sherriffs to leave people alone who are enjoying in the privacy of their own homes, because they are not causing anyone any harm...how long you think before that one gets repealed?

I'll bet Bush is looking into it personally.

QUOTE (Rush Didact @ Jun 20 2006, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 20 2006, 09:17 PM)
pass it baby pass it  laugh.gif

Hah, I could take half of what I bought today and I still would have gotten a good deal.

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif <--------- For blondie

Thanks hon i need that biggrin.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (Rush Didact @ Jun 20 2006, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 20 2006, 09:29 PM)

I'll bet Bush is looking into it personally.

probably, because cool10.gif is really the worst thing a person can do wink.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 20 2006, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 20 2006, 10:50 PM)
if its the worst lets party & discuss the matter http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/420.gif

I'm down for that, anyone got a light?

I've got one in the desk drawer, but my one hand is busy typing and my other hand is transporting chips to my mouth, so I can't get it for you.

Almost time for schla03.gif though...

I can't imagine what it's like to live in the US, where what I just bought would cost you almost 80 dollars. Canada rules!

Must be garbage..the good stuff is worth $100 wink.gif

cool10.gif