4:20 Thread

rushfreak

i mean i am all for taking a toke or two from time to time, but posting pictures of heady nugs? i dunno i dont get it..

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ Jun 5 2007, 04:52 PM)
i mean i am all for taking a toke or two from time to time, but posting pictures of heady nugs?  i dunno i dont get it..

Because every different plant, even of the same breed in the same room is different, and whether you make use of it or not, no one can deny that it is a beautiful plant, both in it's living and smokeable form.

In some cases I've been lucky enough to see and grow, there have been truly breathtaking examples of this wonderful plant. Pink hairs, purple leaves, green stalks and fan leaves all in one. Stunning.

But this is just for you, Enjoy!

Some Canna, some photoshop, and a little inspiration:

****edited for content****

Sorry, Canadica this is a family forum and we don't want pics of that nature to be posted here.

Edited by Digital Man

ohmy.gif Dutch smoking ban to cover coffee shops

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A Dutch smoking ban will come into force in July next year for all restaurants and cafes -- including coffee shops where cannabis is the top attraction, the government decided on Friday.

"Coffee shops will be treated in the same manner as other catering businesses. They will be smoke-free," Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende told NOS television.

"It would have been wrong to move towards a smoke-free catering industry and then make an exception for coffee shops. People would not have understood that."

Establishments will not in fact have to be completely smoke-free. Proprietors will be allowed to set up a separate room or glass partition behind which people can smoke, but customers will not be served there to protect staff.

"Employees should not have to work in an environment were they are constantly exposed to the harmful effects of smoking," Balkenende said after the cabinet's decision on Friday.

Amsterdam's renowned coffee shops, where marijuana can be smoked openly in a relaxed atmosphere, are one of the city's big draws for tourists.

Coffee shop owners argue that the ban only applies to tobacco and was unlikely to hit them hard.

Whilst commonly mixed with tobacco, marijuana can also be smoked on its own, especially in pipes, vaporisers and other contraptions.

Soft drugs are officially banned in the Netherlands but under a policy of tolerance, buyers are allowed to have less than 5 grams of cannabis in their possession.

****edited for content****

Sorry, Canadica this is a family forum and we don't pics of that nature to be posted here.

This post has been edited by Digital Man on Jun 9 2007, 04:22 AM

oops.gif

I thought the one was quite tame though.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Jul 4 2007, 02:20 PM)
Its time again to break out those famous Stoner Birthday cakes yes.gif

Happy Birthday to ME common001.gif cool10.gif common001.gif

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ar2112/Rush/cake-1.jpg

They look delicious! cool10.gif

QUOTE (Canadica @ Apr 16 2007, 03:20 AM)
http://www.cannabisculture.com/forums/uploads/1048617-Mississippi%20Sweet.JPG

Sativa - SweetBud

heart.gif I think I'm in love heart.gif cool10.gif

I couldn't agree more.

I believe this coverage is in part due to an Epson-Reid poll last month that was worded using "decriminalization" rather than legalization, and the results were in the high 70's percentage-wise FOR it.

With a yes or no option, I was forced to poll a yes, even though I disagreed with the subtlties.

The traitor Harper will be tabling new manditory minimums and increased fines for possesion and cultivation this month, so rather than listen to the wishes of Canadians, he'd rather listen to Bush and follow the failed "war on drugs" approach.

The important thing as far as I'm concerned is how this is such a popular topic now, even in this little town I live in.

The more media the better. wink.gif

Here's an interesting example of the American medias reefer madness the other day, also parroted in the Ottawa media:

(Note the usage of terms like "Chemically supercharged BC bud" and "Comparable to Cocaine in it's effects.")

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/07/10/...a-Drug-Bust.php

They're determined to build a lucrative prison industrial complex out of this.

QUOTE (Canadica @ Jul 1 2007, 03:25 AM)
Purple Widow:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/RiskyRhonda/FEB202007017.jpg

Holy mother of God!!

drool1.gif

drool1.gif

Now THAT is what I call magnificent!

"Is that a joint, man? It looks like a quarter-pounder ... Is it heavy shit, man? Will it blow me a-WAY? I was smokin' since I was born, man. I can smoke anything, man. I smoked that Michouacan, Acapulco Gold, I even smoked that tied stick. You know, that stuff tied to a stick. That didn't do nothin' to me. I could probably smoke this whole joint and walk away, man. Will be no problem at all ..."

I'm kinda proud of this one. yes.gif

This is a page of international postage stamps, all Cannabis related, sent to me last winter and signed personally by Marc Emery for various efforts I've made to further his cause, the legalization cause, the cause to free drugs and end war, both in real life and online and on his website.

It's now framed and hangs on my wall:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/canadica/SignedbyMarcEmery.jpg

I started a thread over at Cannabis Culture about 4 months ago called "let's have a party man!" and we're doing it. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

It's Aug 1st - 6th in Vancouver. I'll get to meet many people I've talked to over the last few years there, along with Marc and his wife, the Delta North NDP rep, the federal Green Party rep, activists big and small, and tokers and stoners from all walks of life. trink39.gif

There's people flying in from all over North America... I'm SOOOOO stoked man!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif