Seinfeld fans, vote for best clip

Indica

Heres a website that has the top 5 clips from Seinfeld. You can vote for your fave. This is my favorite show ever. I never get tired of watching them. Yada yada yada

http://channelevents.aol.com/tv/seinfeld/p...p?episode=clip3

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 19 2004, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 19 2004, 11:21 PM)
I wanna be like Cramer when I grow up...  wacko.gif

I thought you already were

LOL To be honest I wouldn't mind being like Kramer. How he lives in Manhattan on the upper West side where a cheap cheap single bedroom apartment is at least $2000/month (at least and thats just rent) and he NEVER works EVER. How he does that must be a secret. lol I know it's just a show and all but his life is pretty cool lol..........

It's funny how George asked Krammer how he gets by when he doesn't carry a wallet and never has money and Krammer says " Oh I get by" rofl3.gif I guess he raids Jerrys fridge every day so that helps. Jerry asked Krammer if he wanted to go to the movies and Krammer said yes, then Jerry asked him if he wanted to stop and get something to eat on the way, as Krammer was making a sammich out of Jerrys fridge he says "No, that's ok, I'm fine" rofl3.gif

Edited by Indica

A little friendly reminder: posts like this are welcome in the movie house. Stop by anytime, we never close. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your next post is free.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 19 2004, 09:55 PM)
A little friendly reminder: posts like this are welcome in the movie house. Stop by anytime, we never close. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your next post is free.

Ohhh ok, I didn't think of that. I guess that would be the best place for a post like this....By the way, I thought I heard of a Seinfeld reunion, does anyone have any info on that or was I just dreaming?

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 19 2004, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 19 2004, 11:21 PM)
I wanna be like Cramer when I grow up...  wacko.gif

I thought you already were

ynuk ynuk ynuk, which stooge are you???? I am Curly.... wink.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 19 2004, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 19 2004, 09:55 PM)

Ohhh ok, I didn't think of that. I guess that would be the best place for a post like this....By the way, I thought I heard of a Seinfeld reunion, does anyone have any info on that or was I just dreaming?

I'll see if I can find out anything about that.

Fresh 'Seinfeld' news is now available in the movie house for your viewing pleasure.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 19 2004, 10:54 PM)
Shrinkage rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

"You're breaking up with me"? .... "But I have hand"!

......."And you're gonna need it"!!

rofl3.gif

Classic lines!