KublaKhan

Vote Off Your Least Favorite  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Off Your Least Favorite

• A Passage To Bangkok
    • The Twilight Zone
    • Lessons
    • Something For Nothing

I may get rapped across the knuckles for this, but I'm saying "Passage to Bangkok."

I know a lot of folks like it, but to me it's just stupid, and even the band is probably now embarrassed by it. "The natives smile and pass along a sample of their yield..." cool10.gif Sorry to all you smokers of the "wacky tobacky," but this song lacks the depth of most Rush tunes.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 17 2006, 02:34 PM)
I may get rapped across the knuckles for this, but I'm saying "Passage to Bangkok."

I know a lot of folks like it, but to me it's just stupid, and even the band is probably now embarrassed by it. "The natives smile and pass along a sample of their yield..." cool10.gif Sorry to all you smokers of the "wacky tobacky," but this song lacks the depth of most Rush tunes.

I like the lyrics.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 17 2006, 02:34 PM)

I know a lot of folks like it, but to me it's just stupid, and even the band is probably now embarrassed by it.  "The natives smile and pass along a sample of their yield..."  cool10.gif  Sorry to all you smokers of the "wacky tobacky," but this song lacks the depth of most Rush tunes.

I am in total agreement. I like it, but I like the other ones listed here more. At least at this moment. I have heard A Passage To Bangkok so many times too. I like The Twilight Zone and Lessons a lot more. Something For Nothing is better than it too. I did like how they did it on Exit...Stage Left however. Freshened it up.

Edited by Earthshine

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Sep 18 2006, 08:37 PM)
get rid of both, it'll make it faster

Really! Why prolong what'll probably be inevitable anyway?