2006/07 New York Giants Thread

Rush!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Oct 24 2006, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Oct 23 2006, 11:17 PM)
A Giant Win!

What about them Giants!

They kicked us dead in the arse. angry.gif

Who do you think will QBing next week?

I think tuna will stick with Romo! I would!

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Oct 24 2006, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Oct 24 2006, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Oct 23 2006, 11:17 PM)
A Giant Win!

What about them Giants!

They kicked us dead in the arse. angry.gif

Who do you think will QBing next week?

I think tuna will stick with Romo! I would!

We have no choice but to see what Romo can do. I think that he's average but I don't really know for sure.

Wow. Now THAT was an implosion. I thought the Giants coach was going to tackle Young as he came down that sideline.

As an Eagles fan I am well aware of the patented NFC East Late Game Implosion ; and that was a doozy.

Even though I took glee in watching Coughlin lose it, and Jeremy Shockey yell m*therf*cker in disgust at the end of the game, I was a little sad as I hate Dallas more and wanted to see NY give them a run...

Edit: Hey - you understand I have nothing else to occupy my time for the rest of this year smile.gif

The Giants blew it big time today against the freaking Tennesee Titans. They played great in the 1st half, leading the Titans 21-0, but after halftime, the Giants basically took the 2nd half off and pretty much let the Titans score 3 TDs on them. In the end, Rob Bironas came in and kicked a 49-yard field goal to win the game 24-21. The Giants host the Cowboys next week and by the looks of this week, the Giants will have a very tough time beating the Cowboys, even with home field advantage.

QUOTE (Rush! @ Nov 26 2006, 08:40 PM)
The Giants blew it big time today against the freaking Tennesee Titans. They played great in the 1st half, leading the Titans 21-0, but after halftime, the Giants basically took the 2nd half off and pretty much let the Titans score 3 TDs on them. In the end, Rob Bironas came in and kicked a 49-yard field goal to win the game 24-21. The Giants host the Cowboys next week and by the looks of this week, the Giants will have a very tough time beating the Cowboys, even with home field advantage.

The Giants were gaining at WILL the first half. Bad road loss, coming home to play the Cowboys who won easy home game... my money is on the Giants.

And hey at least the Titans didnt knock out Manning for the next calendar year! smile.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 26 2006, 10:42 PM)
What happened? I went to take a shower and when i got back to the game it was over, then when i saw the score, I almost chucked 062802puke_prv.gif

f***ing Giants angry.gif

They're gonna have to start calling themselves the New York Midgets after this one...

laugh.gif

Seriously though the Titans are a lot better than they're record suggests I think they've got a good shot against The Colts next week so it's not all that terrible...

(Ok it is!!)

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 27 2006, 02:28 AM)
What happened? I went to take a shower and when i got back to the game it was over, then when i saw the score, I almost chucked 062802puke_prv.gif

f***ing Giants angry.gif

They're gonna have to start calling themselves the New York Midgets after this one...

laugh.gif

Seriously though the Titans are a lot better than they're record suggests I think they've got a good shot against The Colts next week so it's not all that terrible...

(Ok it is!!)

rofl3.gif

NY handed that game over as much as the Titans won it, in my opinion. I was raised to hate NY, but there are two games a season I root for them --- and thats when they play Dallas. So I will be rooting for a NY win this weekend!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Nov 27 2006, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 27 2006, 02:28 AM)

f***ing Giants angry.gif

laugh.gif

(Ok it is!!)

rofl3.gif

NY handed that game over as much as the Titans won it, in my opinion. I was raised to hate NY, but there are two games a season I root for them --- and thats when they play Dallas. So I will be rooting for a NY win this weekend!

Aha but look at the Titans this week, whipping the Colts, they're defintely an underrated team. I doubt they'll make the play-offs though they've left it too late...

QUOTE (Rush! @ Dec 10 2006, 04:22 PM)
The Giants snapped a 4-game losing streak, beating the Carolina Panthers today, 27-13. Eli finished with an impressive 3 TDs. The Giants improved greatly this week. Next week we face the Eagles at home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20061210029

The Giants are getting healthy at the right time. They could be dangerous in the playoffs.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 17 2006, 09:49 PM)
http://www.calendars.com/images/034/3401/200600017372_fc.jpg

Take solace in our awesome cheerleaders smile.gif

The Eagles can still win the division and hopefully we'll beat the Giants and they will...

Great pic there mate too...

trink38.gif

Archived