Heart Concert of VH1 Classic

Greg

Anyone catch this amazing show? Nancy is kicking fooking ASS! Women who play like that are soooo sexy. Ann's voice is still as amazing, strong and haunting as it was when I loved them in the 70's.

And the lineup of guest performers...holy crap. This must be the 4th time I've seen it and it gives me chills every time. Such an array of genres are included. Some bimbo from American Idol, who was actually pretty good, to Dave Navarro to Alice in Chains w/ Cantrell (sadly, no Staley obviously... sad.gif ) ... but wow, it's riveting!

It's been out for a while now, but if you want to catch an awesome concert, check VH1CL's listing...you will love it!

Here's a linky to when this show will be playing this week.

Here's a linky about the show itself.

CATCH IT...!

1022.gif

Awesome!!! I'll be seeing heart.gif live in August at 10th row, I am soooo looking forward to it.

I have never seen them live and loved them for years!! Cannot wait and thanks for the links!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

Cool, RG! If the concert you're going to has half the power this one does, you'll be delighted...!

They just played the original video of Barracuda and I was blown away at how Ann's voice has held up...it was identical!

Tune into VH1 Classic now...it's more Heart!

QUOTE (Greg @ Jun 4 2006, 11:01 PM)
Anyone catch this amazing show? Nancy is kicking fooking ASS! Women who play like that are soooo sexy. Ann's voice is still as amazing, strong and haunting as it was when I loved them in the 70's.

And the lineup of guest performers...holy crap. This must be the 4th time I've seen it and it gives me chills every time. Such an array of genres are included. Some bimbo from American Idol, who was actually pretty good, to Dave Navarro to Alice in Chains w/ Cantrell (sadly, no Staley obviously... sad.gif ) ... but wow, it's riveting!

It's been out for a while now, but if you want to catch an awesome concert, check VH1CL's listing...you will love it!

Here's a linky to when this show will be playing this week.

Here's a linky about the show itself.

CATCH IT...!

1022.gif

ohmy.gif Didn't know about this!! Thanks for the heads up! I'll be tuning in Thursday looks like smile.gif

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ Jun 4 2006, 11:20 PM)
Awesome!!! I'll be seeing heart.gif live in August at 10th row, I am soooo looking forward to it.

I have never seen them live and loved them for years!! Cannot wait and thanks for the links!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

kewl! they aren't coming to Gilford, NH this year like they had done in past years. I'm still waiting to go see them with RoR - she's seen them more times than I've seen Rush!

They is a cool band....

Archived