Flame the Person Above You

ouchithurts

i took the last few posts and burnt them (Flamed it);; as i did with my special Rush "Rushed" DVD i edited and mixed;; i put Rush "IN" a fire place and "Flamed them";; then let up on the EFX (Layer) and ended up with the lead guitar on fire in the middle of his solo..

now,, that's Flamed..

Edited by rayzray

sorry;; i can't find the instructions; just go on with your fun;; i'll leave for a while and stay "Mute".. *i'll go back to my Ruxh DVD's* Edited by rayzray

laugh.gif

game off: is that not part of the game code of ethics? I mean... i don't know much about you to flame you do i?: game on

^^^ except that you STILL have a lame ass sig. Rules or not... c'mon now? laugh.gif

EDIT CUZ I'M THE LAMEO. I HAVE 56K DIALUP, AND JUST NOTICED THERE'S A LOT MORE TO YOUR SIG THAN i SAW BEFORE I POSTED MY FLAME. DUH!!!

back again... is it possible you changed your sig since the original flame though? i can't do this in the morning before coffee anymore. laugh.gif i suck.

Edited by Necromancer

^^^doesn't flame if he doesn't know you

[game off] rofl3.gif I went in and put a load more stuff on my sig which is why you've only just noticed it [game on] rofl3.gif

LAMEO

laugh.gif