Fuel news

TheTrinity

All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.

Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang "Hemorrhage" on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalists can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there. However, Chris in my opinion has carried himself well on the show and has stayed true to his rock side, which is a serious credit to him considering the format. We have found some great guys through the audition process and in fact, were already headed in other directions when Chris unexpectedly got voted off the show. The phones started ringing. So now what? I think anyone would say that we would at least have to entertain the idea of Chris and Fuel. The websites have been flooded with support for the idea from most of you ever since he sang "Hemorrhage." So that is what we are doing. We are entertaining the idea and the offer to Chris was that we would be willing to entertain him as an option. However, there is a lot to discuss and be decided. Is it right for us? Would it be the right thing for Chris? Would he even be able to get out of the contractual obligations to Am Idol? Would we be able to get things squared with Sony? So nothing is cut and dry, even if both camps thought it was right thing to do, it still might be impossible to work out all the details. Chris and I have discussed the possibility before and we are still entertaining the idea. Either way, never fear, we are coming with a great lead singer very soon who we are very excited about and rolling out a record this year.

Carl

www.fuelweb.com

I saw a news report a few days ago that he WAS going to be the new lead singer of Fuel, so I guess that was a bit premature. Mind you, I've only ever head of Fuel, so I really don't care, but I'd be happy if Chris got a nice gig. yes.gif

Archived