Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif Well brother says that now Dad is doing Much Better he took him out yesterday to see the new apt. & now that my Stepmom can go see him every day he is Fighting back 653.gif My brother will be down again this weekend to check up on him wink.gif I knew you could handle him Rick smile.gif trink39.gif

Ok now for me laugh.gif Nothing wrong just I am thinking of hitting the store tonight & getting some hair color laugh.gif I can't take it No more laugh.gif As Chaotica says White & her hubby is always saying now Holy Gray Carol laugh.gif so with out telling anyone here I am going to do it laugh.gif I am thinking the lighest brown I can find cause I don't think the Blonde will do right now laugh.gif & if it looks like sh*t I can always shave it again z7shysterical.gif P.S. I go see the Radiation Dr on the 26th of January .

QUOTE (Maddy @ Jan 15 2007, 01:57 PM)
Great news all around! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Just don't do what I did once - dyed mine over red to try to cover a really bad highlighting job and had it come out purple... laugh.gif

Not as Bad as what I did 1 time I bought light ash blond by mistake laugh.gif & I ended up with Green Hair No Lie but the funny thing was the night before when I did it well the next day was St. Patty's Day & oh My Boss thought I was Nut's No one believed me it was a accident The Good Old Days laugh.gif My boyfriend at the time thought I had Lost my mind laugh.gif & back then I had Hair down to my Butt yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 16 2007, 10:18 AM)
biggrin.gif Dad is now calling my brother to Brag about the progess he is making !! biggrin.gif Well done Pop's !! biggrin.gif

I got my hair color but was too darn tired to do it last night so I will try for to-day wink.gif

Great news, blonde! biggrin.gif I'm so happy to hear that wub.gif

I was lol, at your post saying you had green hair laugh.gif I think we all have made those coloring mistakes....at least, three of us did rofl3.gif Mine turned out all silver once scared.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 16 2007, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 16 2007, 10:18 AM)
biggrin.gif Dad is now calling my brother to Brag about the progess he is making !! biggrin.gif Well done Pop's !! biggrin.gif

I got my hair color but was too darn tired to do it last night so I will try for to-day  wink.gif

Great news, blonde! biggrin.gif I'm so happy to hear that wub.gif

I was lol, at your post saying you had green hair laugh.gif I think we all have made those coloring mistakes....at least, three of us did rofl3.gif Mine turned out all silver once scared.gif

That is great! He's going to be home before he knows it! cheer.gif

I was actually blonde for awhile - streaked it, liked it, streaked it more, liked it, streaked it a little more - and all at once I was pretty much a blonde. Fun, but I don't think I'd have any hair left if I did that regularly. laugh.gif

Well I used The Lightest Golden Brown I did it here to-day & laugh.gif laugh.gif wellllllll laugh.gif can't wait to see faces on people turn when they see me now laugh.gif Brown Hell........I am a Light Red head now laugh.gif It won't stay like this but for now is better that what it was laugh.gif

Edited to say Thankyou for the above posts wink.gif

Edited by blonde77th

Opps I forgot I am so sorry with working 10 to 11 hours a day i forgot . sad.gif

So here is the update on Dad My brother says he is doing Great & when he saw his new place that he will be living in he liked it ! So he has to get stronger now . He is getting out of bed by himself now & can almost dress himself I thinks thats great biggrin.gif

Dr's Apt. 2:30pm tomorrow i will update that smile.gif

bekloppt.gif Blonde!!

i'm glad to hear that your dad continues to improve with each and every passing day.....

thanks for the update!!

also... good luck with your appointment today...

let us know how it went when you can eh?

(ha! i sound like such a MOM... laugh.gif )

MUAH!

love you!!!

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 25 2007, 07:50 PM)
Opps I forgot I am so sorry with working 10 to 11 hours a day i forgot . sad.gif

So here is the update on Dad My brother says he is doing Great & when he saw his new place that he will be living in he liked it ! So he has to get stronger now . He is getting out of bed by himself now & can almost dress himself I thinks thats great biggrin.gif

Dr's Apt. 2:30pm tomorrow i will update that smile.gif

I'm so happy your dad is doing good! biggrin.gif Sounds much better then before applaudit.gif

You know we'll be checking in later to hear about what your doctor had to say.

Thinking of you rose.gif

Dr's Apt. went well some of the things i talked to him about will clear up or maybe they won't I have 1 year from the end of treatment to see what I am left with like the itching Omg I feel like a bear that needs a tree to scratch laugh.gif the redness will either stay the same or darken up a bit . If it get's redder I am to call it in . He is booking Mamogram for some time in April then I go back to see him May 25 th 1 month after I see the Chemo Dr .

I will let you know when I go for the Mamogram wink.gif But all in all everything is fine & he can't forsee any problems biggrin.gif That makes me Very Happy biggrin.gif

Hi;

As you may know already I'm new to the site. I have read a lotbut haven't been able to read the whole thread.

blonde - I'm not sure where you are in your fight, but your words are an inspiration.

All women should be checked. This test could have helped catch it in my mother in law and she could be with us today on her birthday.

Now matter what age you are if you feel something or just have that feeling something isn't right get it checked out!

About 10 years ago and again 6 years ago, I had felt a lump and so did my Dr., although I wasn't mamogram age yet - I went. It only turn out to be a cyst in my ducts. It was scary but worth it. I am only now approaching mamogram age (according to insurance companies) but I haven't missed a year since that 1st one.

blonde: I hold you in the highest regard! You will always be in my prayers rose.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 26 2007, 11:15 PM)
Hi;
As you may know already I'm new to the site. I have read a lotbut haven't been able to read the whole thread.

blonde - I'm not sure where you are in your fight, but your words are an inspiration.

All women should be checked. This test could have helped catch it in my mother in law and she could be with us today on her birthday.

Now matter what age you are if you feel something or just have that feeling something isn't right get it checked out!

About 10 years ago and again 6 years ago, I had felt a lump and so did my Dr., although I wasn't mamogram age yet - I went. It only turn out to be a cyst in my ducts. It was scary but worth it. I am only now approaching mamogram age (according to insurance companies) but I haven't missed a year since that 1st one.

blonde: I hold you in the highest regard! You will always be in my prayers rose.gif

Thankyou So very Much

I could never of done as good as I did and still am if it wasn't for my family here & in TRF & my friends . To-day was my first checkup since I finished Chemo in Sept. & radiation the end of Oct. I think it was . When I went for the test I thought it was a cyst so I was floored.

I hope you get to read the whole thread and see how great these people are in here . yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 26 2007, 04:28 PM)
Dr's Apt. went well some of the things i talked to him about will clear up or maybe they won't I have 1 year from the end of treatment to see what I am left with like the itching Omg I feel like a bear that needs a tree to scratch  laugh.gif the redness will either stay the same or darken up a bit . If it get's redder I am to call it in . He is booking Mamogram for some time in April then I go back to see him May 25 th 1 month after I see the Chemo Dr .
I will let you know when I go for the Mamogram  wink.gif But all in all everything is fine & he can't forsee any problems  biggrin.gif That makes me Very Happy  biggrin.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

This is so wonderful!!! rose.gif

Sounds like you had a good visit and now it

comes to the regular mammo's and appts. biggrin.gif

I am so proud of you. yes.gif

FYI... If you are talking about itching at the site

opf the radiation or the site of where they took

it out... I still get itchy sometimes. b_sigh.gif

But I can live with that!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! wub.gif

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/ceejspics/pinksurvivor.gif

YAY FOR BLONDE !!!!

the dr.'s appt was GREAT news for you!!!

thanks for the update and i'm so happy for you!!

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif