Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 20 2006, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 19 2006, 01:01 PM)
Thanks  smile.gif
      My brother will be down this weekend then i will have a update on my Dad all i will say is Alzheimer's Is a terrible thing & my Dad has the violent part right now which with him being sick on top of it don't help . I Love him & care about him but can't take the brutality of it ,I found myself crying all the time & getting very depressed , So on his last burst at me I Broke ( kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back ) .They can be so cruel & don't realize it . Everyone around me understands & I myself have lost some strenght over my own battle this year & I need to get it back .I Pray he will get better but for now I have No choice I have to walk away ( there is more but i really can't deal with it right now ) Thanks for all the understanding you All have given me & not pushing me to speak about this till I was ready .

You All are The Best !!!

I am sorry that you have this to go through

right now. But you said something that I think

you should be very proud of. "I Pray he will get

better but for now I have No choice I have to

walk away". I know that this is so hard to do but

I am so glad to see that you are putting yourself

and your health where it needs to be... 1RST. By knowing

you need to take care of yourself that will in turn help

your Dad. You won't be good for anyone if you are not well.

Prayers and thoughts as with you and your family

now more than ever. I know it seems that things

just keep getting worse but it will get better.

heart.gif

(((CAROL)))

goodpost.gif CEEJ!!!

thoughts, hugs & prayers for you Blonde.....

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 21 2006, 06:39 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 20 2006, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 19 2006, 01:01 PM)
Thanks  smile.gif
      My brother will be down this weekend then i will have a update on my Dad all i will say is Alzheimer's Is a terrible thing & my Dad has the violent part right now which with him being sick on top of it don't help . I Love him & care about him but can't take the brutality of it ,I found myself crying all the time & getting very depressed , So on his last burst at me I Broke ( kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back ) .They can be so cruel & don't realize it . Everyone around me understands & I myself have lost some strenght over my own battle this year & I need to get it back .I Pray he will get better but for now I have No choice I have to walk away ( there is more but i really can't deal with it right now ) Thanks for all the understanding you All have given me & not pushing me to speak about this till I was ready .

You All are The Best !!!

I am sorry that you have this to go through

right now. But you said something that I think

you should be very proud of. "I Pray he will get

better but for now I have No choice I have to

walk away". I know that this is so hard to do but

I am so glad to see that you are putting yourself

and your health where it needs to be... 1RST. By knowing

you need to take care of yourself that will in turn help

your Dad. You won't be good for anyone if you are not well.

Prayers and thoughts as with you and your family

now more than ever. I know it seems that things

just keep getting worse but it will get better.

heart.gif

(((CAROL)))

goodpost.gif CEEJ!!!

thoughts, hugs & prayers for you Blonde.....

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

Thanks yes.gif

I just got a update from my sister in-law They took his feeding tube out smile.gif & he is walking around & eating a bit more applaudit.gif His step kids from the States are here looking at a few places that have assisted living apt's which is Great, at least that way they will have thier meals always prepared & their place cleaned & nurses on site when needed !! I have told my brother they need to take his driving license away from him & my Step mom too . She hasn't driven in years but keeps getting it updated & my Dad just should not be driving at all !! My brother agree's & with his van still being down south maybe it won't come back ( wishing on my part ) but it will be sold along with both their homes . It is time . yes.gif Dad I wish Well yes.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 21 2006, 11:04 AM)
I just got a update from my sister in-law They took his feeding tube out smile.gif & he is walking around & eating a bit more applaudit.gif His step kids from the States are here looking at a few places that have assisted living apt's which is Great, at least that way they will have thier meals always prepared & their place cleaned & nurses on site when needed !! I have told my brother they need to take his driving license away from him & my Step mom too . She hasn't driven in years but keeps getting it updated & my Dad just should not be driving at all !! My brother agree's & with his van still being down south maybe it won't come back ( wishing on my part ) but it will be sold along with both their homes . It is time . yes.gif Dad I wish Well yes.gif heart.gif

Great news!

I have a second-cousin who's 96 and she, at her daughters' insistence, moved into one of those assisted living communities a few years ago. It's wonderful. She has her own apartment, but there are meals and snacks always available, they have someone who comes in and cleans, and there's always a nurse on duty (plus they're near an emergency medical facility.) They also have daily buses to places around town and all kinds of activities onsite. We were all so relieved knowing she wasn't living alone in that trailer anymore.

QUOTE (Maddy @ Dec 21 2006, 11:12 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 21 2006, 11:04 AM)
I just got a update from my sister in-law They took his feeding tube out  smile.gif & he is walking around & eating a bit more  applaudit.gif His step kids from the States are here looking at a few places that have assisted living apt's which is Great, at least that way they will have thier meals always prepared & their place cleaned & nurses on site when needed !! I have told my brother they need to take his driving license away from him & my Step mom too . She hasn't driven in years but keeps getting it updated & my Dad just should not be driving at all !! My brother agree's & with his van still being down south maybe it won't come back ( wishing on my part ) but it will be sold along with both their homes . It is time . yes.gif Dad I wish Well  yes.gif  heart.gif

Great news!

I have a second-cousin who's 96 and she, at her daughters' insistence, moved into one of those assisted living communities a few years ago. It's wonderful. She has her own apartment, but there are meals and snacks always available, they have someone who comes in and cleans, and there's always a nurse on duty (plus they're near an emergency medical facility.) They also have daily buses to places around town and all kinds of activities onsite. We were all so relieved knowing she wasn't living alone in that trailer anymore.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

Maddy bekloppt.gif

i think they will enjoy it so much ! They will have activities to do if they wish and No more worries about fixing this or that in thier place they have now . They also live in a mobile home here & in Florida . We tried to get them to do this last year but my Dad being stubborn said No but I think he knows now he has No choice in the matter .

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 21 2006, 10:04 AM)

That's great, blonde smile.gif I'm sure your dad will be happy there.

Take care bekloppt.gif rose.gif

Well I just got another e-mail & I guess my Dad was transfered to a rehab place to-day.My brother is trying to find out where ,they took all tubes IV"s & all out so hopefully this is great news for him I will know more when my brother gets here on Saturday .Good going Dad wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 21 2006, 06:56 PM)
Well I just got another e-mail & I guess my Dad was transfered to a rehab place to-day.My brother is trying to find out where ,they took all tubes IV"s & all out so hopefully this is great news for him I will know more when my brother gets here on Saturday .Good going Dad wub.gif

glad to hear things are going well for your dad blonde!! hope he keeps improving!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Dec 22 2006, 09:54 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 21 2006, 06:56 PM)
Well I just got another e-mail & I guess my Dad was transfered to a rehab place to-day.My brother is trying to find out where ,they took all tubes IV"s & all out so hopefully this is great news for him I will know more when my brother gets here on Saturday .Good going Dad  wub.gif

glad to hear things are going well for your dad blonde!! hope he keeps improving!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Thanks wink.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 2 2007, 05:14 PM)
bekloppt.gif blonde, I just want to say that I hope the New Year brings you much happiness and health smile.gif heart.gif rose.gif

goodpost.gif

what's up blonde? can we have an update????

Happy New Year to you All !!

Well my Brother told me this morning that Dad still has his feeding tube & that he is not walking or hardly eating & that they took him down for a x-ray today he either has the Flu or Pneumonia so now I have to wait till my brother gets the results .They moved my StepMom into a assisted living place this week to get it looking homey for when my Dad gets there .I told my brother I don't think he is doing good at all he kinda agreed but we shall wait & see. Thanks for asking !

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 2 2007, 10:24 PM)
Happy New Year to you All !!

Well my Brother told me this morning that Dad still has his feeding tube & that he is not walking or hardly eating & that they took him down for a x-ray today he either has the Flu or Pneumonia so now I have to wait till my brother gets the results .They moved my StepMom into a assisted living place this week to get it looking homey for when my Dad gets there .I told my brother I don't think he is doing good at all he kinda agreed but we shall wait & see. Thanks for asking !

sad.gif Sorry to hear your dad is in this condition. It could change, for the better yes.gif

Thoughts and prayers go out to him, and you, blonde rose.gif rose.gif

thank you for the update blonde...

and altho i haven't stated it recently...

you and your family continue to be in my daily thoughts and prayers...

every single day...

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

Edited by ladirushfan80

I wish I could say something to help ease

your burden. I want you to know that you

are always in my thoughts and prayers.

I know that there are times that it just seems

unbearable. Just trust and believe.

If you need to talk... You know how to reach me.

rose.gif

Carol

Update .....Dad was moved back to the other hospital yesterday from his rehab. one ........My brother will be here again tomorrow ....Look out Drs he is Mad ! No word on the x-rays yet .....but he isn't I guess doing too good ........I will wait to talk to my brother this weekend & maybe I might go up with him I dunno yet confused13.gif I told my brother that maybe when Dad looks at me he see's my Mother which would set him off angry.gif .....But nothing I can do about that . So now wait till my Brother gets here again wacko.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 4 2007, 11:30 AM)
Update .....Dad was moved back to the other hospital yesterday from his rehab. one ........My brother will be here again tomorrow ....Look out Drs he is Mad ! No word on the x-rays yet .....but he isn't I guess doing too good ........I will wait to talk to my brother this weekend & maybe I might go up with him I dunno yet confused13.gif I told my brother that maybe when Dad looks at me he see's my Mother which would set him off angry.gif .....But nothing I can do about that . So now wait till my Brother gets here again wacko.gif

You know you have my thoughts and prayers, blonde smile.gif

You're a good daughter yes.gif Hang in there heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 4 2007, 12:55 PM)
Update .....Dad was moved back to the  other hospital yesterday from his rehab. one ........My brother will be here again tomorrow ....Look out Drs he is Mad ! No word on the x-rays yet .....but he isn't I guess doing too good ........I will wait to talk to my brother this weekend & maybe I might go up with him I dunno yet  confused13.gif I told my brother that maybe when Dad looks at me he see's my Mother which would set him off  angry.gif .....But nothing I can do about that . So now wait till my Brother gets here again  wacko.gif

Ty Daylin .......My brother left for here about 1 hour ago but i do know now Dad has Pneunomia so this is not getting any better I hope to know more this evening. Thanks for the caring & Prayers from All!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 5 2007, 08:50 AM)
Update .....Dad was moved back to the  other hospital yesterday from his rehab. one ........My brother will be here again tomorrow ....Look out Drs he is Mad ! No word on the x-rays yet .....but he isn't I guess doing too good ........I will wait to talk to my brother this weekend & maybe I might go up with him I dunno yet  confused13.gif I told my brother that maybe when Dad looks at me he see's my Mother which would set him off  angry.gif .....But nothing I can do about that . So now wait till my Brother gets here again  wacko.gif

Ty Daylin .......My brother left for here about 1 hour ago but i do know now Dad has Pneunomia so this is not getting any better I hope to know more this evening. Thanks for the caring & Prayers from All!!

sad.gif

Keep us updated, blonde rose.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 5 2007, 02:18 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 5 2007, 08:50 AM)

sad.gif

Keep us updated, blonde rose.gif

I will yes.gif