Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 13 2006, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 13 2006, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Oct 13 2006, 09:32 AM)
http://www.cookiecarnival.com/images/cors/congratulations_bouquet.jpg

I am so happy to hear that all went well at your appointment.  smile.gif
The infection is gone and no more ointment to apply is great news
but even better is the part where you don't go back for 1 YEAR!!!  trink39.gif

You are a great friend and I wish you the best at your next
appointment at the end of the month.  heart.gif  Thoughts and
prayers are ALWAYS with you!!! angel.gif

BTW... What do you mean you DON'T HAVE A DENT??? ohmy.gif
I DO!!! angry.gif

kishug.gif

Nope No Dent !! biggrin.gif

All i can say is that he did a great job the only mark i have is under the arm where he took out the node . The scar on the Breast is so thin it won't be that noctiable in the future .Now the one under the arm we shall see in the future .

Don't know how i got that lucky but am grateful biggrin.gif

Thanks Ceej rose.gif

CeeJ hates it, but I kinda think her dent is sexy. yes.gif drool1.gif

Good Guy Necro !!!! biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Oct 14 2006, 12:41 AM)
these are for you, blonde smile.gif rose.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/pic23986.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/pic13290.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/pic09161.jpg

Those are really Pretty ty smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 14 2006, 10:34 AM)
You have to have Humor is great for the soul. biggrin.gif

Yesterday was a good day till 4pm. i think the radiation this time decided to kick in i passed out on Chaotica's couch for about 20minutes & went home early and was in bed by 9:30pm i was just sooooooo exhausted for some reason ........no nausea so i will say it was the radiation , Dr said 4 to 6 months before this is all out of my system .......i just hate when it hits me like a smack in the head sad.gif I drove home with my car windows open wide .....came in & hit the couch .Hope to-day is better i have a B/D Party to go to .Then tomorrow i think i will just rest & relax .

Forgot to say with the windows open to keep me awake it was COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 16 2006, 08:19 PM)
Wow you play all that ??

well i only have two hands ;; a nose (not quite as big as getty's;;lol) and one foot that can reach;; but;; yes;; with "MIDI" (plugging all the keyboards together with or without the PC;; i (rayzray) can play ALL them keys..

it's really easier to play a bunch of keyboards than one or two;; cause all the different sound are already to play on each keyboard;; you don't have to press buttons (but not like the Pussycat Dolls) that press too many buttons or Madonna who is pressing buttons in Africa..

the main part of da "Room" is to the right;; my 27 minidisk units and two pc'zz;; i may be a bit excentrically musically pro!!

oh,, ad have a great day girls take deep breaths;;??!! well it really helps..

remember;; i may have told youzz this before;; my wife had cancer TWICE about 18 years ago becides my daughter now..

my wife is concidered a "Miracle" and they want to "study" her;; but she prefers (sp)?? filling out questionaires..

so,, i really feel i belong here;; for now;; you never know about me;;gee;; see;; there is a wee big world out there to see;; and me and my PC will see it all wit glee..!!

Edited by rayzray

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 17 2006, 12:48 PM)
Something Special Just for You rose.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/im_special.gif

The Canadian dollar coin for Bravery smile.gif

*Brand new from the Royal Canadian Mint*

I will add this to my sig after Halloween & TY smile.gif

QUOTE (rayzray @ Oct 17 2006, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 16 2006, 08:19 PM)
Wow you play all that ??

well i only have two hands ;; a nose (not quite as big as getty's;;lol) and one foot that can reach;; but;; yes;; with "MIDI" (plugging all the keyboards together with or without the PC;; i (rayzray) can play ALL them keys..

it's really easier to play a bunch of keyboards than one or two;; cause all the different sound are already to play on each keyboard;; you don't have to press buttons (but not like the Pussycat Dolls) that press too many buttons or Madonna who is pressing buttons in Africa..

the main part of da "Room" is to the right;; my 27 minidisk units and two pc'zz;; i may be a bit excentrically musically pro!!

oh,, ad have a great day girls take deep breaths;;??!! well it really helps..

remember;; i may have told youzz this before;; my wife had cancer TWICE about 18 years ago becides my daughter now..

my wife is concidered a "Miracle" and they want to "study" her;; but she prefers (sp)?? filling out questionaires..

so,, i really feel i belong here;; for now;; you never know about me;;gee;; see;; there is a wee big world out there to see;; and me and my PC will see it all wit glee..!!

You are quite talented rayzray Good for you & i just did one of those questioners a few weeks ago from the Cancer Society .

i'm back!! (not Freddie);; but me,, (rayzray);; what's up!!

i'm bored;; i took my wife out for a drink;; (Hot Chocholate);; my PC is rendering (like,, forever);; and i was thinking :: "why have i not heard from this thread is a while";; is everyone out partying;; or just mellowing??

my daughter had a little scare;; she felt another "lump";; but it turned out ok..

where's all the "Angels"??

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2006, 02:21 PM)
bekloppt.gif blonde, I hope you're feeling better everyday! smile.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/Cute_angel.gif

She is Precious TY & i have been doing pretty good lately the only thing is by 10 pm at night i am beat but i think it is all the crap coming out of my system I hope thats it wink.gif I know i have a apt. on the 31st with the ongologist but i forget what time laugh.gif so i guess i better call him . i go see Family Dr on Thursday he see's me 1x a month just to keep up with all .My hair is growing too !!! smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 25 2006, 04:03 AM)
sad.gif I can't sleep & I don't know why this is the second night now I think Necro with that thread of his is to fault laugh.gif he has to stop wearing womens cloths laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time

sleeping. sad.gif I wish you all the best at the doctor

on Thursday and also at the oncologist.

You are in my thoughts and prayers ALWAYS!!! heart.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 24 2006, 08:28 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2006, 02:21 PM)
bekloppt.gif blonde, I hope you're feeling better everyday! smile.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/Cute_angel.gif

She is Precious TY & i have been doing pretty good lately the only thing is by 10 pm at night i am beat but i think it is all the crap coming out of my system I hope thats it wink.gif I know i have a apt. on the 31st with the ongologist but i forget what time laugh.gif so i guess i better call him . i go see Family Dr on Thursday he see's me 1x a month just to keep up with all .My hair is growing too !!! smile.gif

Glad to hear you feel good biggrin.gif If you have a full day, and with everything you've been through, 10pm sounds good to me!

Best wishes at the the doctor tomorrow rose.gif And, you better call to find out what time the next is laugh.gif

applaudit.gif cheer.gif I'm so happy your hair is growing back 653.gif applaudit.gif

I bet it's soft and shiny biggrin.gif

Take care, blonde...... heart.gif rose.gif

Dr says i am doing Great !! Now the Chemo Dr on Monday Morning at 9:45am.

Hair is very soft, shinny well i dunno about that laugh.gif grey and a bit of black is what i am getting laugh.gif But as it gets longer only my hairdresser will know laugh.gif

GREAT NEWS!!! applaudit.gif

I am so happy for you and I believe

your good spirits had alot to do with

the outcome. yes.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/HEADER_ANGELGIFS2.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 26 2006, 03:13 PM)
Dr says i am doing Great !! Now the Chemo Dr on Monday Morning at 9:45am.

Hair is very soft, shinny well i dunno about that laugh.gif grey and a bit of black is what i am getting laugh.gif But as it gets longer only my hairdresser will know laugh.gif

applaudit.gif Happy to hear you're doing so good! biggrin.gif

Oh well, your hairdresser can fix it up wink.gif

i also am very glad to hear that every day gets better and better for you C....

what a strong spirited soul you have!! and an inspiration to us all.... heart.gif