Star Wars Line by Line

Freedom_Fighter

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 2 2010, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 2 2010, 04:27 PM)
But if you had a clue around here... IT'S WHAT I DO!!!

It's true. I'm not nearly as interested in what you do as it appears are you. So consider me blissfully clueless. I wish the rest around here were so lucky as to be devoid of your "influence" and presence as an ass-hat.

Oooooh... ASSHAT. Haven't heard that since Chris Jericho STOPPED using it around ten years ago. Good one. Keep adding to your cool there bud. kishug.gif

...says the guy with Power Puff girls in his signature.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 2 2010, 05:06 PM)

It's true. I'm not nearly as interested in what you do as it appears are you. So consider me blissfully clueless. I wish the rest around here were so lucky as to be devoid of your "influence" and presence as an ass-hat.

Oooooh... ASSHAT. Haven't heard that since Chris Jericho STOPPED using it around ten years ago. Good one. Keep adding to your cool there bud. kishug.gif

To be fair, he's got that in his sig just to get a laugh. But I did address the comic book/Star Wars thing in the other thread, so why don't we leave the bickering bullshit out of this one and keep it all in the other one?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 2 2010, 05:12 PM)

To be fair, he's got that in his sig just to get a laugh. But I did address the comic book/Star Wars thing in the other thread, so why don't we leave the bickering bullshit out of this one and keep it all in the other one?

Please gentlemen. Im sure plenty of Metallica fanswould call ALL of us geeks regardless of comic book/sci fi allegiances...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 2 2010, 05:12 PM)

Well the stink seems to follow the guy from thread-to-thread. (shocker) tongue.gif

Coincidence? Hmmmm....

IMPERIAL OFFICER: The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.

P.S. Why don't both of you take your little battle else where please? You know who you are. Let us "geeks" have our little thread back. I don't see how it's any skin off either of your noses.

trink39.gif

Edited by hunter

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 2 2010, 06:59 PM)
Hey, brother...I'm all here to talk the topic at hand. I'm not the one bad-mouthing the subject at hand. Big Star Wars/Sci-fi fan.

Perfectly reasonable. Next line is yours if you want it. smile.gif