'Flight 93'

yyzena

I just finished watching it ..... those passengers, what an incredibly brave group of people.

Almost 5 years later, that same sadness (and fear) still lingers inside of me ... I never thought in my entire life that I'd ever experience anything like we did on 9/11.

I was at work that day (at a daily newspaper), working on our normal edition changes when I saw half the newsroom stand up and run over to the TVs ... then people just started gasping and phones started ringing like crazy... it was the most surreal thing I ever experienced.

Where were you on Sept. 11? How did you hear the news?

QUOTE (yyzena @ Jan 31 2006, 01:02 AM)
I just finished watching it ..... those passengers, what an incredibly brave group of people.

Almost 5 years later, that same sadness (and fear) still lingers inside of me ... I never thought in my entire life that I'd ever experience anything like we did on 9/11.

I was at work that day (at a daily newspaper), working on our normal edition changes when I saw half the newsroom stand up and run over to the TVs ... then people just started gasping and phones started ringing like crazy... it was the most surreal thing I ever experienced.

Damn! I missed it! Damndamndamndamndamndamn!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2006, 01:15 PM)

Its on ALOT yes.gif You'll be sure to catch it..tonight at 10pm its on again

It was WELL done in my opinion.

A sad day remembered by everyone for the rest of our lives. sad.gif

Those people showed us what Bravery and Courage is all about!

A & E has some great programs..and this movie was one of them.

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Jan 31 2006, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2006, 01:15 PM)

Its on ALOT yes.gif You'll be sure to catch it..tonight at 10pm its on again

It was WELL done in my opinion.

A sad day remembered by everyone for the rest of our lives. sad.gif

Those people showed us what Bravery and Courage is all about!

A & E has some great programs..and this movie was one of them.

Ye A&E tend to repeat their shows alot so keep an eye out for repeats. I will miss it because I don't have cable so I'm hoping a friend will tape it for me or maybe I can download it somewhere...

i saw this movie last night , it was very well done ,powerfull and oviously sad and a bit gut wrenching at times.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 2 2006, 04:14 PM)
i saw this movie last night , it was very well done ,powerfull and oviously sad and a bit gut wrenching at times.

Same, same, and same.

I didn't expect to watch it - it just sort of wound up on the tv. I even asked that we change it because I just was not mentally in the mood to go through it.

But after about 2 minutes, I just stared at the screen until it was over.