Worst Great Song & Worst Great Artist

ByWyzD

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jan 22 2006, 06:59 PM)
Actually, Led Zeppelin never performed "House Of The Rising Sun". It was The Animals and it was recorded in 1964. It doesn't even sound like them.

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

I know, this thread isn't about your least favourite song from your least favourite artist, it's about any band you don't like and any song.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jan 22 2006, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Jan 22 2006, 06:59 PM)
Actually, Led Zeppelin never performed "House Of The Rising Sun". It was The Animals and it was recorded in 1964. It doesn't even sound like them.

icon_alienjig.gif  icon_alienjig.gif

I know, this thread isn't about your least favourite song from your least favourite artist, it's about any band you don't like and any song.

Although if You try to download it from Limewire, they tell you its a live Led Zeppelin and Pink FLoyd duet on the album jimi hendrix wacko.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Jan 20 2006, 08:06 PM)
I usually dont just dislike one song its usually the entire band.

I HATE Styx, Paul Mc Cartney, Bongwater, Velvet Revolver, almost every song by the Stones, Springsteen, Genesis and Paul Mc Cartney.

Not to change subject but many people think Pink Floyd's The Final Cut is the worst Pink Floyd record. I like every Floyd record, even without Roger Waters. I detest Duran Duran and Bon Jovi. Pixey, do you like any of Floyd's albums without Roger Waters. Let's see if you can name one!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 22 2006, 08:51 AM)
Hotel California - Song

Eagles - Band

I detest that song and that band.

Horrid shite.

What do you think of SHine On You Crazy Diamond.

I apologize(it was the Aspergers(autism) acting up). The pixie guy said he hated prog so I assumed he hated Pink Floyd as PF are a prog band. PF were prog and I know many hate PF without Syd Barrett or Roger Waters just as much as those who hate everything Genesis did after Peter Gabriel left. I can't change that.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 23 2006, 02:36 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 22 2006, 08:51 AM)
Hotel California - Song

Eagles - Band

I detest that song and that band.

Horrid shite.

What do you think of SHine On You Crazy Diamond.

It's a great track, outstanding. Best track on WYWH.

What it has to do with The Eagles beats me.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 23 2006, 01:56 AM)
I apologize(it was the Aspergers(autism) acting up). The pixie guy said he hated prog so I assumed he hated Pink Floyd as PF are a prog band. PF were prog and I know many hate PF without Syd Barrett or Roger Waters just as much as those who hate everything Genesis did after Peter Gabriel left. I can't change that.

Ah... well, I know lots of people that enjoy bands like Pink Floyd and Rush, but not other progressive bands. As for me, of course I think Shine On is great. Then again, I think pretty much every Floyd song I've ever heard is great. The stuff without Barrett and Waters is good, too. Genesis without Gabriel and Hackett... now that I'm not really a fan of.

Oh well, to each his/her own.

Oh, and for the record, Pixey is a she.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jan 23 2006, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 23 2006, 01:56 AM)

Ah... well, I know lots of people that enjoy bands like Pink Floyd and Rush, but not other progressive bands. As for me, of course I think Shine On is great. Then again, I think pretty much every Floyd song I've ever heard is great. The stuff without Barrett and Waters is good, too. Genesis without Gabriel and Hackett... now that I'm not really a fan of.

Oh well, to each his/her own.

Oh, and for the record, Pixey is a she.

I like many prog bands like of course PF and Rush plus ELP, Genesis and Yes.

Archived