The Movie Trivia Game!

Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 24 2004, 08:32 AM)
laugh.gif He was a walking talking tree, and everybody knows trees don't walk or talk doh.gif
I give up wacko.gif

In a way, you're a lot closer than you think

What they did to make this Ent different carries a real message.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Treebeard is not talking or walking, he is absolutely still. I assume this is to do with the difficulty in filming/rendering such creatures. (?)

I have formed the opinion that this question, while a good one, is way too specific for most folks. I know that I said that it's ok to stump people with your question, but there's also such a thing as asking a question that's just too freaking hard. That being said, I would ask every one participating in these games to try to make them just a little bit easier. My reason for asking this is that I would like to see more people in here playing these games, and someone may be put off when they see stuff like this. If it is a question that requires you to hit freeze-frame on your remote, it's probably too tough for regular folks because most of us don't have time for things like that. So let's widen the focus a little. If you have any questions about this, ask them.

OK, in deference to Jack who, after all is in charge of this forum, I will answer my previous question and submit another.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Jimyyz2112/Misc/PDVD_002.jpg

If you look closely, you will se that the Ent is, in fact, a telegraph pole.

NEW QUESTION

How are Randall, Fidgit, Strutter, Og, Wally and Vermin better known?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 25 2004, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 25 2004, 10:23 AM)
How are Randall, Fidgit, Strutter, Og, Wally and Vermin better known?

They are either Fraggles from some Fraggle Rock movie, or they are some of the pecks from "Willow"?

no.gif but you're on the right track with the Willow reference.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 25 2004, 06:38 PM)
Ok, Ewoks from one of those wierd Ewok spin-off movies they made in the 80's.

no.gif

But the actor playing one of the characters mentioned was in all of the Star Wars films and had a small role in Willow

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 25 2004, 10:55 AM)

no.gif

But the actor playing one of the characters mentioned was in all of the Star Wars films and had a small role in Willow

Warwick Davis was also Wicket from Star Wars and Willow, ok what other movie has little people.... are they Hobbits from Hobbiton?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 25 2004, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 25 2004, 10:55 AM)

no.gif

Warwick Davis was also Wicket from Star Wars and Willow, ok what other movie has little people.... are they Hobbits from Hobbiton?

no.gif

And, according to IMBD, Warwick Davis wasn't in all of the Star Wars films, neither was he in the one I'm talking about.

OK

In which film did Rutger Hauer play a vietnam war veteran, on a mission of revenge against people who killed his family?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 25 2004, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 25 2004, 02:36 PM)
OK

In which film did Rutger Hauer play a vietnam war veteran, on a mission of revenge against people who killed his family?

Blind Fury?

Spot On yes.gif Good film too, I like it. He did a lot of Guinness ad's over here about 10 years ago. Your turn. biggrin.gif