10 Kamelot

11 Nightwish

8 Tarot

20 Yes

19 ELP (+1)

17 Blue Oyster Cult

15Iron Maiden (-1)

9 Kamelo

Listen... no offense here guys... cuz i never even come in here but i was checking the game out and thinking about playing and the last page is kinda goofy isn't it? Slacker and Slaine post nearly at the same time. What are the rules here? Shouldn't everything from Slacker's post DOWN be invalid as the continuity is now totally screwed up? It seems hard to jump in right now. I would imagine that both guys got their post in at nearly the same time but slaine didn't scroll back and amend his post. this caused a major riff in the space time continuum and now the very fate of the universe may now be in jeapordy. Sorry... i read too many comic books. But seriously... isn't it wrong? Just wondering. I'll shut up now and crawl back to my random samples nonsense. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 8 2006, 02:12 PM)
Listen... no offense here guys... cuz i never even come in here but i was checking the game out and thinking about playing and the last page is kinda goofy isn't it? Slacker and Slaine post nearly at the same time. What are the rules here? Shouldn't everything from Slacker's post DOWN be invalid as the continuity is now totally screwed up? It seems hard to jump in right now. I would imagine that both guys got their post in at nearly the same time but slaine didn't scroll back and amend his post. this caused a major riff in the space time continuum and now the very fate of the universe may now be in jeapordy. Sorry... i read too many comic books. But seriously... isn't it wrong? Just wondering. I'll shut up now and crawl back to my random samples nonsense. laugh.gif

Well, I believe I was after Slaine, so if Slacker had given plus 1 to AC/DC, Slaine would have put them down to one, and then I would have taken them off.

tongue.gif Well why don't we just call Yes the winner, and get on about our business?! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 8 2006, 06:31 PM)
confused13.gif
okay... is that an official ruling. i'm so confused. I talked to slacker about it and we just can't seem to figure out where the game stands.

2 AC/DC

12 Nightwish

8 Tarot

20 Yes

17 ELP

16 Blue Oyster Cult

15 Iron Maiden

09 Kamelot

there.