Attention EverDream fans

kazzman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while working on the album, we have i think....4-5 shows scheduled as of right now..so yeah and maybe a live album....just maybe if we can get the bugs worked out for doing a live record! now wouldnt that be cool!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2006, 01:10 PM)
My most recent post in the Non-Existent Famous Quotes thread referring to Ever Dream:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...20entry436751

tongue.gif

Did I ever say you are CRAZY!!! laugh.gif

your the man..MAN! trink36.gif

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Apr 18 2006, 05:23 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2006, 01:10 PM)
My most recent post in the Non-Existent Famous Quotes thread referring to Ever Dream:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...20entry436751

tongue.gif

Did I ever say you are CRAZY!!! laugh.gif

yes.gif I think I captured you guys pretty well - do ya think?

your the man..MAN!  trink36.gif

no, YOU'RE the man! wink.gif cool.gif

trink39.gif

HEY EVERYBODY READ THIS!!!!! i just finished up editing the first 4 song demo..well really 3 song ep, cause the 4th song is a demo version for matt, but anywho its moving along fast!! and were BACK!!!

WE are pleased to announce Nick Boulden is the new guitarist in the band. after a few hours of going over Everdream songs, and his is proved he has the writing style that would fit the band, so yeah, very excititng!

Ever Dream Tour Schedual for the next few weeks!!!!

Aug 11 2006 8:00P

Java Trails Irwin, PA

Aug 25 2006 9:00P

Java Trails Irwin, PA

Aug 26 2006 6:00P

Paintertown Firehall Irwin, PA

Sep 24 2006 4:00P

Paintertown Firehall Irwin, PA

So were really keeping busy now, and writing aload of songs, and going into the sudio ( A REAL STUDIO!!!) later this month, or next month, when ever its finished, but yeah, its been exciting!!!

QUOTE (wulfhrafnr @ Aug 2 2006, 10:16 PM)
If I were anywhere near PA I'd make sure to come see you. Good music guys! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks. As Justin said, we're working on writing new material and are preparing to record an EP. And with the new line up, expect to hear much better vocals this time around. I'm also working on writing a concept piece about the events leading up to the battle of armageddon and the dividing of mankind.

Yeah, its a lot of fun now, we dont have to worry about pissing off one member cause they dont like the way we write, or what ever. Now its more relaxed and everything is flowing alot better now.

Archived