the broncos rule!

Tick

if denver gets home field they will be tough to beat.lose colts lose!!!! 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif

What about The Steelers and Bengals? They have the same record as the Broncos....... If the Colts lose then that means the Bengals win and they will still be tied. rage.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 19 2005, 07:49 PM)
What about The Steelers and Bengals? They have the same record as the Broncos....... If the Colts lose then that means the Bengals win and they will still be tied. rage.gif

Record isn't always everything....The Steelers learned that the hard way last year.....Personally and it is just my opinion I do think that Denver is a better team and is definatly going to be a tough team especially at home.....They have beatin some pretty high calibre teams this year (Washington, San Diego, Jacksonville and came DAMN close to beating the giants)

As far as the bengals go....Congrats on a great season and im sure they will finish with a good record but just like any other team who hasn't been there before they will get overexited and choke....Thats my prediction at least.......But who knows same thing could happen to Jake "the snake"....Thats football and thats why we all love it so much

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Nov 20 2005, 11:42 AM)
What about The Steelers and Bengals? They have the same record as the Broncos....... If the Colts lose then that means the Bengals win and they will still be tied.  rage.gif

Record isn't always everything....

RECORD IS everything when you are talking about getting home field advantage. That's what I was replying to, you can't forget about the teams with a better or same record if you plan on getting home field. Unless you just plan on them losing a few before the season is over.

As far as once you ard in the playoffs, records dont mean shit. Everyone is even once the playoffs start, I agree with you on that one, but thats not what he was saying.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 20 2005, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (mully_53 @ Nov 20 2005, 11:42 AM)
What about The Steelers and Bengals? They have the same record as the Broncos....... If the Colts lose then that means the Bengals win and they will still be tied.  rage.gif

Record isn't always everything....

RECORD IS everything when you are talking about getting home field advantage. That's what I was replying to, you can't forget about the teams with a better or same record if you plan on getting home field. Unless you just plan on them losing a few before the season is over.

As far as once you ard in the playoffs, records dont mean shit. Everyone is even once the playoffs start, I agree with you on that one, but thats not what he was saying.

That's true I guess that is what he was saying but what I was getting at is that unless you are a team like Indy who is expected to win the superbowl, You are basically playing to get your 11 wins to guarentee a playoff spot......I can tell you the bengals and bronco's sure as hell didn't start the season hoping to take HF.....And yes TEST I agree with you 100 %.....At this point it's hard to put my money on anyone else but indy to win it all this yr....But who knows...Maybe a suprise team with a stingy D will pull one out........Thats the beauty about one game elimination.......Bears or skins maybe ?????

Playoffs are a whole new world and let's not forget the best 6-4 team out there...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/chargersheaderlarge.gif

They've only lost the four games they the skin of their teeth. They're coming on strong now and basically healthy. Don't count the Bolts out just yet. Specially you Denver fans. tongue.gif

The Broncos looked good. They have a solid team thats for sure and one of the best coaches ever. I won't even mention the fans, Denver is one of the biggest football cities I have ever been to, the support is amazing. I lived there for a while and that city turned blue and orange for football season.

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 25 2005, 04:40 PM)
ahh but they didnt lose!!

this is true a win is a win yes.gif but they didn't look that impressive either. Come playoff time they will have to take it up a notch or two if they want to have any chance of making it to the Super Bowl

i hear ya but in the end,every good team has to win ugly once in awhile.and a road win in dallas on thanksgiving is a good win.

Archived