the mets!

Tick

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great finish (wow! he went down and got that one) but Santana is eventually gonna go postal on this bullpen...

QUOTE (timintey @ Aug 7 2008, 08:23 PM)
Great finish (wow! he went down and got that one) but Santana is eventually gonna go postal on this bullpen...

yes.gif the bullpen kills him or the team does not hit for him. take your pick

no lead is safe anymore 1287.gif

this game was in the bag and now, thank's to the bullpen banghead.gif

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif the worst team in baseball and we lose to them. 5-1 in the 7th and we lose 1287.gif Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 11 2008, 04:13 PM)
I have a new slogan for next year. New stadium, new GM, new bullpen. laugh.gif

i will order the shirt now trink39.gif

If I'm Pedro or Santana I'm saying FU to Manuel when he comes to take me out. This is truly ridiculous.

QUOTE (timintey @ Aug 11 2008, 09:06 PM)
If I'm Pedro or Santana I'm saying FU to Manuel when he comes to take me out. This is truly ridiculous.

Damn, if only they wanted to stay in bad enough to feel that way. I honestly don't think Pedro or Santana give a shit enough to want to pitch more then there typical 6 or 7 innings. BIG MONEY PUSSYS, THAT WHAT THEY ARE ! angry.gif Am I wrong ? confused13.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 11 2008, 08:16 PM)

Damn, if only they wanted to stay in bad enough to feel that way. I honestly don't think Pedro or Santana give a shit enough to want to pitch more then there typical 6 or 7 innings. BIG MONEY PUSSYS, THAT WHAT THEY ARE ! angry.gif Am I wrong ? confused13.gif

They should do what the A's did with Eckersley. Turn Martinez into a reliever. Trade Heilman and Beltran for a good starting pitcher. Only thing is, I don't think Heilman has much trade value anymore. unsure.gif

Why not trade Beltran now before his contract is up? Once his contract is up he can't wait to get out of NY.

They're debating on tv right now, are the Mets a playoff team? laugh.gif

Edited by ReflectedLight

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 11 2008, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 11 2008, 08:16 PM)

They should do what the A's did with Eckersley. Turn Martinez into a reliever. Trade Heilman and Beltran for a good starting pitcher. Only thing is, I don't think Heilman has much trade value anymore. unsure.gif

Why not trade Beltran now before his contract is up? Once his contract is up he can't wait to get out of NY.

They're debating on tv right now, are the Mets a playoff team? laugh.gif

I think you have a good point about Pedro becoming a closer. He cannot pitch much more than 6 innings anymore, anyway.

QUOTE (River Alph @ Aug 12 2008, 12:17 PM)
embarrassing

in a nutshell

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 12 2008, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE (River Alph @ Aug 12 2008, 12:17 PM)
embarrassing

in a nutshell

Im the nut for watching them almost everyday ! wacko.gif