What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Non-Rush) V.19

custom55

Was watching some news tonight on youtube and The Rational National (who I was watching at the time) started talking about some dude named Macklemore and a new song he put out titled "Hinds Hall".  He went through the lyrics and it sounded very good so I decided to check it out.  Normally I hate rap &  hip - hop but this was EXCELLENT.  Tremendous protest song.  Worthy of the late 1960's  / early 1970's - sum's up much of my thinking about certain events in the world right now.   Must have listened to it and watched the video at least a half dozen times.  Dam good.   

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Was watching some news tonight on youtube and The Rational National (who I was watching at the time) started talking about some dude named Macklemore and a new song he put out titled "Hinds Hall".  He went through the lyrics and it sounded very good so I decided to check it out.  Normally I hate rap &  hip - hop but this was EXCELLENT.  Tremendous protest song.  Worthy of the late 1960's  / early 1970's - sum's up much of my thinking about certain events in the world right now.   Must have listened to it and watched the video at least a half dozen times.  Dam good.   

I read somewhere that Neil Peart was a fan of Public Enemy.  She Watch Channel Zero!? is a favorite of mine that’s also still relevant.

Hugh Cregg and the News - Heart and Soul

• Like 1