ABZ 's China Trip

ABZ Highlander

QUOTE (ABZ Highlander @ Nov 1 2005, 12:43 PM)
A few more pics
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/Sneck/100_0619.jpg

The Scots found their way to the bar pretty easily, very unlike us!

that woman is FINE! who is she? i am so shallow. yes yes? yes.gif cheer.gif

nice trip, very colorful! if you look closely the manager at KFC is firing those two girls for not working hard ph34r.gif

how were the performances?

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 2 2005, 01:13 AM)
I must say it looks like a great time was had by all. Is the group "pure" folk, or has it more of a "celtic rock" vibe?.

I'm partial to some celtic rock myself, Horslips being the prime exponents of it IMO, but not the only such band by any means.

I guess a bit of both Madra, Some of the songs were done in a traditional style, some were traditional songs rocked up!

Hope that helps! trink39.gif

Geez ABZ. Nice to see some pics of ur China trip. Damm u are getting grey around the beard mate :-)

The people in the pics look decidedy shorter and less hairy than you guys. Good to see u took ur own smokes with u too. I reckon u must have suffered some serious chafing from the kilt in those tempratures though.

Hope all is well and to see more pics soon.

Take care, ove to the missus & God bless Lubo Moravcik

Biggy

QUOTE (Biggy Smalls @ Nov 5 2005, 02:07 PM)
Geez ABZ. Nice to see some pics of ur China trip. Damm u are getting grey around the beard mate :-)

The people in the pics look decidedy shorter and less hairy than you guys. Good to see u took ur own smokes with u too. I reckon u must have suffered some serious chafing from the kilt in those tempratures though.

Hope all is well and to see more pics soon.

Take care, ove to the missus & God bless Lubo Moravcik

Biggy

laugh.gif Cheers Bro! Hope all are fine in Den Haag.

It's not grey hair, it's just the way the sun was catching my expensive blonde highlights! laugh.gif

Great pics!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Asia is an amazing part of the world to see. Looks like you had a great trip. biggrin.gif

Archived