You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You say anything about that and I'll do you for treason.

Don't pass judgement on other people, or else you might get judged, too. :16ton:

No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money.

blimey, this redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought. :blink:

No, no, it's the store's rag week. :cool:

Right, well, get in the car. We've won you in a police raffle.

The Jodrells win every bloody year...makes you vomit. :rage:

Sir Alec Douglas Hume has taken Oldham for the Stone Dead Party. A small piece of putty about that big, a cheese mechanic from Dunbar and two frogs - one called Kipper, the other not - have all gone 'Ni ni ni ni ni ni!' in Blackpool Central.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head. :scared:

9.1, 9.3, 9.7, that's 28.1 for Genghis Khan. :clap:
  • Like 2

Don't pass judgement on other people, or else you might get judged, too. :16ton:

Sir Alec Douglas Hume has taken Oldham for the Stone Dead Party. A small piece of putty about that big, a cheese mechanic from Dunbar and two frogs - one called Kipper, the other not - have all gone 'Ni ni ni ni ni ni!' in Blackpool Central.

Not at all bad. Another merciless sweep across Central Europe.
  • Like 2

To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful, and I really am very, very, very sorry that I did it :unsure:
  • Like 2

To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful, and I really am very, very, very sorry that I did it :unsure:

There's somebody here who's not dead. There's somebody here who is only pretending to be dead. Stand up, you. :blush:
  • Like 2

There's somebody here who's not dead. There's somebody here who is only pretending to be dead. Stand up, you. :blush:

In fact, I think you're six foot five aren't you?
  • Like 2

I feel here that blackhawkrush may be too tall in the area of height with reference to IbanezJem who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.
  • Like 2

I feel here that blackhawkrush may be too tall in the area of height with reference to IbanezJem who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.

That clip...comes from the new David O. Seltzer...film. The author...of that film clip...is with me...now. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

That clip...comes from the new David O. Seltzer...film. The author...of that film clip...is with me...now. :fistbump:

I'm telling you straight, mate. I don't think you're Luchino Visconti at all.
  • Like 2

Curse you Inspector Dim. You are too clever for us naughty people.
  • Like 2

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think.
  • Like 2

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan. :tsk:

Yes, I certainly am, Chris, how very true, my word yes!
  • Like 2

Miss Rita Thang is to be taken from this place and brought around to Your_Lion's place. :blush:

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it ain't worth it.
  • Like 2

Miss Rita Thang is to be taken from this place and brought around to Your_Lion's place. :blush:

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it ain't worth it.

New-Bruce-Your-Lion, are you a poofta? :unsure:
  • Like 2

The whelk is nothing but a homosexual of the worst kind. This gay boy of the gastropods, this queer crustacean, this mincing mollusc, this screaming, prancing, limp-wristed queen of the deep makes me sick.
  • Like 2

The whelk is nothing but a homosexual of the worst kind. This gay boy of the gastropods, this queer crustacean, this mincing mollusc, this screaming, prancing, limp-wristed queen of the deep makes me sick.

This is typical of the harsh and bitchy world of television features. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Zoom in on the 16mm and hold her, Enid.
  • Like 2

No, don't follow me and don't zoom in on me, no I'm off, I'm off. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step.
  • Like 2

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step.

Well, at least it gets you out in the open air. :)
  • Like 2

Latterly, Dinsdale had become increasingly worried about Spiny Your_Lion. He had come to the conclusion that Your_Lion slept in an aeroplane hangar at Luton Airport.
  • Like 2

Latterly, Dinsdale had become increasingly worried about Spiny Your_Lion. He had come to the conclusion that Your_Lion slept in an aeroplane hangar at Luton Airport.

It must be a vest, er, going off. :zzz:
  • Like 2

Cravat? Silk square?
  • Like 2

Cravat? Silk square?

Put it on and it melts - just watch their faces. Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties. :coy:
  • Like 2