You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Mikos Antoniarkis, the Greek rebel leader who seized power in Athens this morning, tells us what he keeps in storage jars. :popcorn:

Very small rocks! Cider! Uhhh, gravy!

No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight. :eh:

Let's kill it. Disgusting.

OK, we're going to have another try. I think we've got it now. My boys have been looking down the wrong bit, you see. :crazy:

Zoom in on the 16mm and hold her, Enid.

I like a "peace". Know what I mean? Know what I mean? :drool: Say no more. Nudge, nudge.

Vot you ask that for, are you a spy or something? Get on against the wall, Britischer Pig, you are going to die!

One thing worries me, Fritz. Where's the traditional cheeky and lovable Cockney sergeant? :unsure:

The Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham.

There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded mosquito. :bang bang:

Hello, I'm your new vicar, can I interest you in any of these watches, pens or biros?

If you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society. :cool:

No, no, no, no. No. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

'The Mating of the Wersh'? By Malliwi Rapesheake? :unsure:

Oh, I'm up to page 39, where Peter Pan first manifests himself.

He can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house. :banghead:

It's all right. You wait here, I've got a car.

FIVE YEARS, TWO MONTHS AND TWENTY-SIX DAYS LATER. :zzz:

Good thinking, sir. I'll get the horse.
  • Like 1

Mikos Antoniarkis, the Greek rebel leader who seized power in Athens this morning, tells us what he keeps in storage jars. :popcorn:

Very small rocks! Cider! Uhhh, gravy!

No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight. :eh:

Let's kill it. Disgusting.

OK, we're going to have another try. I think we've got it now. My boys have been looking down the wrong bit, you see. :crazy:

Zoom in on the 16mm and hold her, Enid.

I like a "peace". Know what I mean? Know what I mean? :drool: Say no more. Nudge, nudge.

Vot you ask that for, are you a spy or something? Get on against the wall, Britischer Pig, you are going to die!

One thing worries me, Fritz. Where's the traditional cheeky and lovable Cockney sergeant? :unsure:

The Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham.

There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded mosquito. :bang bang:

Hello, I'm your new vicar, can I interest you in any of these watches, pens or biros?

If you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society. :cool:

No, no, no, no. No. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

'The Mating of the Wersh'? By Malliwi Rapesheake? :unsure:

Oh, I'm up to page 39, where Peter Pan first manifests himself.

He can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house. :banghead:

It's all right. You wait here, I've got a car.

FIVE YEARS, TWO MONTHS AND TWENTY-SIX DAYS LATER. :zzz:

Good thinking, sir. I'll get the horse.

Now, I've asked you in here :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: Now, I've asked you :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: Shut up!
  • Like 1

So he can go on playing, can he?

Well, it's not particularly disturbing. :rush:

Where to re-house his right hand, that's what he was interested in!

:o I should say not! He was a gentleman, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.
  • Like 1

:o I should say not! He was a gentleman, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir. Eventually she Dickie died of Colin Cholera in St Patsy Petersburg, in Gertie great Percy pain.
  • Like 1

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir. Eventually she Dickie died of Colin Cholera in St Patsy Petersburg, in Gertie great Percy pain.

What a rotten ending. Have you got anything more exciting? What's that one... :16ton:
  • Like 1

What a rotten ending. Have you got anything more exciting? What's that one... :16ton:

It was obvious that this joke was lethal... no one could read it and live...
  • Like 1

Good God! Get me the Supreme Commander Land, Sea and Air Force, immediately! :madra:
  • Like 1

Good God! Get me the Supreme Commander Land, Sea and Air Force, immediately! :madra:

I got a slug.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Right, let's reconstruct the crime. Constable, you be Inspector Tiger. We'll pretend the lights have gone out. Constable, you scream...somebody shoots you :bang bang:
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Right, let's reconstruct the crime. Constable, you be Inspector Tiger. We'll pretend the lights have gone out. Constable, you scream...somebody shoots you :bang bang:

There are other equally dangerous gangs - such as the baby snatchers.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

All right everybody, stay close, stay together, don't lag behind. Remember, watch out for the killer cars! :scared:
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

All right everybody, stay close, stay together, don't lag behind. Remember, watch out for the killer cars! :scared:

Well they're about so high, you know. They don't frighten me at all.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Keith, you claim you can send bricks to sleep entirely by hypnosis. :blink:
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist but that was my lunch hour.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist but that was my lunch hour.

On behalf of the Association, I should like to say that we are taking firm action to clamp down on the activities of Simon. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

On behalf of the Association, I should like to say that we are taking firm action to clamp down on the activities of Simon. :bitchslap:

Have you heard the one about the three nuns in the nudist colony?
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Well, don't you see, that was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's tit :blush: illation for the sake of it.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Well, don't you see, that was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's tit :blush: illation for the sake of it.

No, super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Are you going to be in there all day? :moon: Other people want to go, you know.
  • Like 1

I got a slug.

Are you going to be in there all day? :moon: Other people want to go, you know.

Where's daddy? Oh golly! Has he been... ?
  • Like 1

Well, I'd better replace it, then...sorry guv, we're right out of :codger: s

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth.
  • Like 1