You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

No, no, we were expecting that. I told them to expect it to and it did. He ain't stupid.

But for lunch, he crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. :blink:

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. Life goes on as it has done for years.

I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :sundog:

The Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :codger:

Is there someone else up there we could talk to?

Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory. :fistbump:

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.

Yes, this is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere :ph34r: or rather, the story of his daughter. :coy:

She fine actress ... she make interpretation heap subtle ... she heap good diction and timing ... she make part really live for Indian brave.
  • Like 1

No, no, we were expecting that. I told them to expect it to and it did. He ain't stupid.

But for lunch, he crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. :blink:

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. Life goes on as it has done for years.

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.

Yes, this is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere :ph34r: or rather, the story of his daughter. :coy:

She fine actress ... she make interpretation heap subtle ... she heap good diction and timing ... she make part really live for Indian brave.

I'm not a pacifist, sir. I'm a coward. :scared:
  • Like 1

But if you can find a piano stool you can appear later on in the thread on film.
  • Like 1

But if you can find a piano stool you can appear later on in the thread on film.

What? It's acting, innit? Well, I'm a plumber, I can't act. :huh:
  • Like 1

The man from the off-license was terrible... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.
  • Like 1

The man from the off-license was terrible... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

Joe Public doesn't want to sit down and watch three hours of documentaries every evening. :fuckinputer:
  • Like 1

Joe Public doesn't want to sit down and watch three hours of documentaries every evening. :fuckinputer:

Tell us about your latest film, Sir Robert, if you'd be so very kind.
  • Like 1

We were very thrilled and honored when Kirk agreed to play the part, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose. :cosmo: :unsure: :macallan:
  • Like 1

We were very thrilled and honored when Kirk agreed to play the part, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose. :cosmo: :unsure: :macallan:

And furthermore I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.
  • Like 1

And furthermore I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.

Ron, now let's just get this quite clear - you're intending to jump across the English Channel? :crazy:
  • Like 1

Am very sorry, comrade commando, but have just picked up capitalist ship on ladar scanner.

:tsk: You should be on a bicycle.

Well I saw your adverts in the paper and I've been on package tours several times you see, and I decided that this was for me.
  • Like 1

Am very sorry, comrade commando, but have just picked up capitalist ship on ladar scanner.

Well I saw your adverts in the paper and I've been on package tours several times you see, and I decided that this was for me.

:bitchslap: I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.
  • Like 1

:bitchslap: I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.

Dorothy, you're in charge of security and liaison for this operation.
  • Like 1

Sir! It's the World War series in studio five...they're not taking it seriously anymore. :(
  • Like 1

Sir! It's the World War series in studio five...they're not taking it seriously anymore. :(

What's wrong with fruit? You think you know it all, eh?
  • Like 1

I'm working with fabrics and experimenting with interior designs. :coy:
  • Like 1

I'm a librarian in a skin...
  • Like 1

You can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth :D that can bite off great rocks and trees.
  • Like 1

You can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth :D that can bite off great rocks and trees.

Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a Shrubber. My name is 'Simon the Shrubber'. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.
  • Like 1

Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a Shrubber. My name is 'Simon the Shrubber'. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

Whew, bet that's a job and a half, ma'am. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Yes, we're all colleagues from the Empire and General Insurance Company. I deal mainly with mortgage protection policies, but I also do certain types of life assurance.
  • Like 1

Yes, we're all colleagues from the Empire and General Insurance Company. I deal mainly with mortgage protection policies, but I also do certain types of life assurance.

Having once identified a mason immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:
  • Like 1

Having once identified a mason immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:

Oh, yes. We'll keep him in here, obviously, but if he had to leave and we were with him...
  • Like 1