You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask you to fight to the death for it.

How about one potato, two potato, sir? :unsure:

No, no, you put them in separately when the vine leaves are ready.

:| I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

Can I just say here Robert, for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me, you asked him. :hi:

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

The dig was going well that year, and Sir Simon was happier than I have ever seen him. :joker:
  • Like 1

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask you to fight to the death for it.

:| I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

Can I just say here Robert, for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

The dig was going well that year, and Sir Simon was happier than I have ever seen him. :joker:

Aye, well but they said Crippen was crazy didn't they?
  • Like 1

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. Well, I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :tsk:
  • Like 1

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. Well, I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals. :tsk:

No matter. Well, stout yeoman, four ounces of Caerphilly, if you please.
  • Like 1

I could nip down to the basement and see if I can come up trumps on this particular requisite-t-t-t-t. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

I could nip down to the basement and see if I can come up trumps on this particular requisite-t-t-t-t. :outtahere:

Oh! The very words of the garage mechanic in Bude!
  • Like 1

Went to school there. Mother and father live there, ah yes. :wub:
  • Like 1

Anyway, as we were so far from home, as Mr. Robert, still believing himself to be Trotsky, was very tired from haranguing the masses all the way from Monte Carlo.
  • Like 1

Anyway, as we were so far from home, as Mr. Robert, still believing himself to be Trotsky, was very tired from haranguing the masses all the way from Monte Carlo.

Svientitzi hobonwy kratow sveguminurdy! :madra:
  • Like 1

I...I am no longer infected.
  • Like 1

Can I call you "sugar plum?" :drool:
  • Like 1

Yes. Never mind, never mind. 73 - send Lorraine in with a new gown, will you?
  • Like 1

The dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for bathory by Vargar's of Paris. :clap:
  • Like 1

The dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for bathory by Vargar's of Paris. :clap:

OK, we`ll keep the dressing gown kinda loose, OK. OK boys, come on in!
  • Like 1

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

No, no, we were expecting that. I told them to expect it to and it did. He ain't stupid.

But for lunch, he crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. :blink:
  • Like 1

No, no, we were expecting that. I told them to expect it to and it did. He ain't stupid.

But for lunch, he crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. :blink:

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. Life goes on as it has done for years.
  • Like 1

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. Life goes on as it has done for years.

I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :sundog:
  • Like 1

The Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.
  • Like 1

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :codger:
  • Like 1

Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
  • Like 1

Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.
  • Like 1

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.

Yes, this is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere :ph34r: or rather, the story of his daughter. :coy:
  • Like 1