Blue Oyster Cult new album details

treeduck

I just bought a nice acoustic electric guitar off of Eric Bloom last night.

I made and offer to him and he accepted it. I made Eric pay for the shipping!!! LOL!

I made a famous rock star pay for shipping!

I asked Eric to sign his guitar in silver sharpie.

I also told him via email that the first three songs are instant hits!

Told him that "The Symbol Remains" could be my Album Of The Year without even hearing the rest of it yet!

Told Eric that I fell in love with Blue Oyster Cult in 1982 listening to "Fire Of Unknown Origin." I was only a freshman in high school.

Told him that my last concert with BOC was in San Ramon at a high school.

Told him I can't wait to see you back on tour in 2021.

He was brief. Eric is a quiet soul but he was very nice. Liked my positive energy and thanked me for the purchase.

The guitar was used in the recording studio for demos. Eric also played this guitar in his home.

Pumped!!!

BLUE OYSTER CULT MAKES KANSAS LOOK LIKE RHOAD ISLAND PAT! LOL!!!!

Did you tell him you're a drummer??

Yes Pat!

I told him that I've been playing the drums for 38 years and that' I've seen RUSH 60 times.

He didn't say much but I know I'm just a stranger to him.

I hope he signs that guitar!

• Like 1

I just listened to the entire album, and this ROCKS, I am really knocked out by this. Welcome back boys-------BOC RULE.

BOC RULES!!! Dude how did you listen to the whole album? I only have the first three tracks on iTunes!!!!

Earl I asked you this already but I think my meaning got lost in translation.

I was using the term "trainers", now I'll use the American term "sneakers".

What kind of sneakers do you wear?

• Like 1

I made and offer to him and he accepted it. I made Eric pay for the shipping!!! LOL!

Told him that "The Symbol Remains" could be my Album Of The Year without even hearing the rest of it yet!

Told Eric that I fell in love with Blue Oyster Cult in 1982 listening to "Fire Of Unknown Origin." I was only a freshman in high school.

He was brief. Eric is a quiet soul but he was very nice. Liked my positive energy and thanked me for the purchase.

The guitar was used in the recording studio for demos. Eric also played this guitar in his home.

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

I told him that I've been playing the drums for 38 years and that' I've seen RUSH 60 times.

He's probably heard it all before Earl. Did you tell him you're a bigger fan of KANSAS??

• Like 1

I just listened to the entire album, and this ROCKS, I am really knocked out by this. Welcome back boys-------BOC RULE.

BOC RULES!!! Dude how did you listen to the whole album? I only have the first three tracks on iTunes!!!!

Ohhhhhhh! Sorry Pat! I was thinking "trainers" here were tight workout shorts.

I wear Nike running shoes!

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

He's probably heard it all before Earl. Did you tell him you're a bigger fan of KANSAS??

I'm sure he has heard it all before and Eric is sooooo damn cool. Very mellow cat.

Haha! I did not tell him I'm a bigger fan of KANSAS! LOL!!!

So obviously he has my address to ship the guitar.

I told him that "years ago I saw you guys play at Bourbon Street which is in Concord Ca and is only 4 miles from my house!!"

• Like 1

Ohhhhhhh! Sorry Pat! I was thinking "trainers" here were tight workout shorts.

I wear Nike running shoes!

Right!

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

I'm sure he has heard it all before and Eric is sooooo damn cool. Very mellow cat.

I told him that "years ago I saw you guys play at Bourbon Street which is in Concord Ca and is only 4 miles from my house!!"

You should have told him you're RAIDERS fan who has vat of olive oil in the back yard that you want to bathe him in! :16ton:

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

You should have told him you're RAIDERS fan who has vat of olive oil in the back yard that you want to bathe him in! :16ton:

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm not in love Eric that much. Perhaps I could bathe Buck though. lol

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm not in love Eric that much. Perhaps I could bathe Buck though. lol

:LOL:

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

What's up with Rogers Pat? Guy still has one hell of an arm!

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

We should be moving the chains on the Pack defense, they're nothing special but we're getting three and outs and penalties. We need to run the ball, Brees is out of sorts, maybe he's done?

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

We should be moving the chains on the Pack defense, they're nothing special but we're getting three and outs and penalties. We need to run the ball, Brees is out of sorts, maybe he's done?

I think Drew is out of sorts for his off the field comments. I know many players and people are angry with him. I have no comment on the matter at hand.

But I think the NFL is going to slowly phase him out and force him to retire.

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

I think Drew is out of sorts for his off the field comments. I know many players and people are angry with him. I have no comment on the matter at hand.

Well he's 41 now, 42 in January so I suppose we'll have to move on from him pretty soon. He's probably got 1 or 2 more years at most.

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

Well he's 41 now, 42 in January so I suppose we'll have to move on from him pretty soon. He's probably got 1 or 2 more years at most.

He's alive! You have the lead at half!!

• Like 1

Pumped!!!

Yes Pat!

He's alive! You have the lead at half!!

Yep!

• Like 1

Earl did you tell Eric your top 5 bands?

1. Devo

2. Bush

3. The Rolling Stones

4. Blondie

5. Talk Talk

Special mention: AC/DC with Brian Johnson

Favourite guitarist - Keith Richards

Favourite drummer - Phil Rudd

Hahahahaha! You are cracking me up Duck! You love reverse psychology! lol

I'm listening to some live Turbonegro! They are covering a Brian Johnson AC/DC song right now... "Thunderstruck" in between their classic song "I GOT ERECTION!"

TURBONEGRO RULES!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

1. Devo

2. Bush

3. The Rolling Stones

4. Blondie

5. Talk Talk

I'm listening to some live Turbonegro! They are covering a Brian Johnson AC/DC song right now... "Thunderstruck" in between their classic song "I GOT ERECTION!"

TURBONEGRO RULES!!!!

I hope you mentioned Alice Cooper though, and that's for real!

• Like 1

1. Devo

2. Bush

3. The Rolling Stones

4. Blondie

5. Talk Talk

TURBONEGRO RULES!!!!

That's true! ALICE RULES!

I didn't mention him though.

• Like 1

1. Devo

2. Bush

3. The Rolling Stones

4. Blondie

5. Talk Talk

TURBONEGRO RULES!!!!

That's true! ALICE RULES!

I didn't mention him though.

Ok I asked this question to THE CAT.

Name your top 5 Alice Cooper guitarists and one more who deserves a special mention. Then I'll give you THE CAT's top 5.

The album is available to dl, on a site out of Europe.
  • Like 1

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Earl:

The Who vs Accept vs Y&T, which order do you rate them in?

• Like 1