Cream fans, let's go back to 1994 and check out the Cream album you may have missed...

treeduck

Oh yeah!!! .... Old Gary could have wiped the floor with Clapton.

Hard to believe all three have passed away now .... must be one hell of a gig in heaven right now!!

• Like 2

Hard to believe all three have passed away now .... must be one hell of a gig in heaven right now!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Not a Gary Moore fan then?

• Like 1

I like both guitarists. Wipe the floor?

High school album for me. On my turntable often, along with Blind Faith. Clapton's solo in Do What You Like to chilling, to me.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 3

High school album for me. On my turntable often, along with Blind Faith. Clapton's solo in Do What You Like to chilling, to me.

http://youtu.be/kBHh2d4zhV8

Don't get me wrong, Clapton was (and to a certain degree still is) a great guitarist, but not with the same depth and versatility of Gary Moore. Most people identify

with Gary's work as a bluesman, or his hard rock stuff, but his work with the band Colosseum II is sometimes forgotten ..... jazz rock of the highest level.

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 3

Don't get me wrong, Clapton was (and to a certain degree still is) a great guitarist, but not with the same depth and versatility of Gary Moore. Most people identify

with Gary's work as a bluesman, or his hard rock stuff, but his work with the band Colosseum II is sometimes forgotten ..... jazz rock of the highest level.

Not too familiar with Colosseum II. Will give it a spin this weekend.

Not too familiar with Colosseum II. Will give it a spin this weekend.

The band also features Don Airey, Neil Murray and Jon Hiseman.