Please "ACCEPT" My Apology But As "The Rise Of Chaos" From Covid-19 Starts To Decline, Please Keep "Staying A Life!" Name Your Your Favorite Studio LP

RUSHHEAD666

Do You Rush "Didacts And Narpets" ACCEPT My Favorite Album Challenge? Do Rush Fans Even Like Real German Metal? Get Your "Balls To The Wall Man" And Pick One!   

4 members have voted

1. 1. My "Metal Heart" Aches With Passion And Motor Oil! "Midnight Highway" Baby! "I'm A Rebel" Analog Kids!!!

• "ACCEPT self titled"
    • ACCEPT "I'm A Rebel"
    • "BREAKER!"
    • "Restless And Wild"
    • "Balls To The Wall"
    • "Metal Heart"
    • "Russian Roulette"
    • "Eat The Heat" Why Turbine Freight? Ugh!
    • "Objection Overruled"
    • "Death Row"
    • "Predator"
    • "Blood Of Nations"
    • "Stalingrad"
    • "Blind Rage"
    • "The Rise Of Chaos"
    • The 2019 Single: "Life's A Bitch"

That's a difficult one, it'll be one from Balls to the Wall, Metal Heart, Breaker and Restless and Wild.

What do you think of the recent live albums? The previous one is great, it's a killer album!

PATRICK!!! I LOVE EVERY ACCEPT LIVE RECORD!!!

Even with they symphony but Wolf is a classically trained genius.

Dude! I have no tattoos on my birthday suit.

Always thought about a Rush tat.

Thinking about an ACCCEPT TAT!

But I'm a pussy rocker. Won't do it. My little brother has all the tattoos. Fukk that mate.

Pat do you have tats?

Nah no tats, I just never felt the urge to get one, in fact it never occurred to me.

Same! I think about it when I'm in my certain "band of the night" zone but I will never get a tat.

I couldn't pick one band and I can't think of one symbol or object I'd want tatted on me. And I think it's cooler at this point to have NO tats than to have tats.

I know! I would look like a total freak. I would put ever band logo on my skin that I love!! LOL!

I wanted a RUSH tat, but that's cliche. Maybe I will get a tat of Neil's face on my right shoulder. Nahhhhh I have his name on my license plate Pat. N PEART. I got those plates over 2 years ago.

One dude on the street honked at me one day I slowed down and rolled my passenger window down. He yelled out!! "Hey dude I love your plate!!! You even look like Neil!!" I laughed and said, "WOW! THANK YOU!" RUSH ON!!"

I've had a lot of Rush fans on the roads here honk and give me thumbs up or devil horns.

I am very proud to have these plates. His spirit will always carry on through me. "Best I Can" man.

• Like 1

It’s funny, I remember reading an article in musician magazine back in the 80s and they ranked accept and priest as the number one and two metal bands but hated maiden.. does anyone remember musician magazinE? It was a somewhat elitist mag that didn’t take too kindly to any hard rock or metal

Dooooood!!!! Hello!!! That's funny! I didn't know that! I have heard of Musician Magazine! Reminds of how addicted I was back then to get every copy of BURRN! magazine in the world. I can't read Japanese but man those pictures were the BEST! I loved the calendars and sticker sheets too.

BURRN! is the best!

But I loved KERRANG! too!!!

Creem and Circus were ok.

You have give credit to Japan and Europe for making those kick ass mags.

I mean let's face it, when it comes to compact discs and promoting metal and hard rock, America sucks.

Japan has 85 TOWER RECORDS locations and thousands of music shops.

Europe is still pressing tons of metal and hard rock cds too!!!

I hope I hit the lottery one day. I will go to Japan for a month and hit ever TOWER. lol

• Like 1

That's a difficult one, it'll be one from Balls to the Wall, Metal Heart, Breaker and Restless and Wild.

What do you think of the recent live albums? The previous one is great, it's a killer album!

But I'm a pussy rocker. Won't do it. My little brother has all the tattoos. Fukk that mate.

Pat do you have tats?

Nah no tats, I just never felt the urge to get one, in fact it never occurred to me.

Same! I think about it when I'm in my certain "band of the night" zone but I will never get a tat.

I couldn't pick one band and I can't think of one symbol or object I'd want tatted on me. And I think it's cooler at this point to have NO tats than to have tats.

I know! I would look like a total freak. I would put ever band logo on my skin that I love!! LOL!

I wanted a RUSH tat, but that's cliche. Maybe I will get a tat of Neil's face on my right shoulder. Nahhhhh I have his name on my license plate Pat. N PEART. I got those plates over 2 years ago.

One dude on the street honked at me one day I slowed down and rolled my passenger window down. He yelled out!! "Hey dude I love your plate!!! You even look like Neil!!" I laughed and said, "WOW! THANK YOU!" RUSH ON!!"

I've had a lot of Rush fans on the roads here honk and give me thumbs up or devil horns.

I am very proud to have these plates. His spirit will always carry on through me. "Best I Can" man.

Like a tattoo for your car!

I bet you blast Van Halen's TATTOO in it!

• Like 1

Here's a killer opening riff and main riff with some insane fills throughout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Sg0B9EfTo&list=OLAK5uy_mILHxnItp26NwCsnd3R_afl3xV4fJ-XwM&index=5

The Ultimate Sin is one of the greatest albums ever made on the Earth.

When you put "Shot At The Dark" at the end of the record you know you have a masterpiece on your hands.

GENIUS!!!! HELLO???????

Earl check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=CZWNvGX9F3E&feature=emb_logo

PAT!!!!!!

I love this new track!!!

DUDE!

I went on Google and found the new VANDENBERG site!!! I just ordered the signed red vinyl and two signed cd boxes!!!!! Very affordable. I AM SO PUMPED!!!

THANK YOU!

I'll grab it too, eventually!

Yes Pat! PUMPED!! Listening to VANDENBERG and HEADING FOR A STORM tonight!!!!

Pat! Did I have tell you that I have a pink Peavy Adrian Vandenberg guitar? Mint condition in original case!

• Like 1

Pat do you have tats?

Like a tattoo for your car!

I bet you blast Van Halen's TATTOO in it!

Hahaha! Yes! I have cranked TATTOO in my car!!!!

• Like 1

I notice Jeff Bezos sold $3.4 billion of his amazon stock back in February well before the Coronavirus crisis really hit.

That's insider trading right? I know some stupid Republican Senators sold too. So did that scumbag Diane Fineswine and her husband. Of course Diane says she knew nothing about it. LOL!!

• Like 1

Here's a killer opening riff and main riff with some insane fills throughout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Sg0B9EfTo&list=OLAK5uy_mILHxnItp26NwCsnd3R_afl3xV4fJ-XwM&index=5

The Ultimate Sin is one of the greatest albums ever made on the Earth.

When you put "Shot At The Dark" at the end of the record you know you have a masterpiece on your hands.

GENIUS!!!! HELLO???????

Earl check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=CZWNvGX9F3E&feature=emb_logo

PAT!!!!!!

I love this new track!!!

DUDE!

I went on Google and found the new VANDENBERG site!!! I just ordered the signed red vinyl and two signed cd boxes!!!!! Very affordable. I AM SO PUMPED!!!

THANK YOU!

I'll grab it too, eventually!

Yes Pat! PUMPED!! Listening to VANDENBERG and HEADING FOR A STORM tonight!!!!

Pat! Did I have tell you that I have a pink Peavy Adrian Vandenberg guitar? Mint condition in original case!

I've had to kind of cool my jets on buying albums right now with the pandemic at full tilt. As long as I get everything from 2020 I want before the end of the year I'll be good. That's if we're still here!

I notice Jeff Bezos sold $3.4 billion of his amazon stock back in February well before the Coronavirus crisis really hit.

That's insider trading right? I know some stupid Republican Senators sold too. So did that scumbag Diane Fineswine and her husband. Of course Diane says she knew nothing about it. LOL!!

I don't know but they knew the shit was about to hit the fan and they got the jump on everybody.

• Like 1

Pat! I'm listening to Wolf Hoffmann's solo album "Classical." Do you like it? I love it. His second one is great too.

I'm watching this video Earl, name the first 10 albums that you ever bought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGhRnuZFqo

Incredible! I will watch later. Dinner time here.

Dude! That is a very amazing question. Would make for a good thread. I know it's not accurate but damn close.........

Destroyer lp KISS "Got it for Christmas in 1976 this was my first record ever. This one counts Pat. It changed my young life forever. 40 plus years later I am still in the KISS ARMY. I will never grow up. I will never change. You know this.

AC/DC Highway To Hell lp

Pink Floyd The Wall cassette

Moving Pictures cassette

Iron Maiden cassette

Killers cassette

Ozzy Osborne Diary Of A Madman lp

Blondie Autoamerican cassette

The Who It's Hard cassette

The Clash Combat Rock cassette I know I bought The Who and The Clash cassettes way back then because my first concert was Day On The Green in Oakland 1982. The Who, The Clash T Bone Burnett.

How about you Pat?

• Like 1

I don't know but they knew the shit was about to hit the fan and they got the jump on everybody.

They did dude and they should all be reprimanded. But they won't.

• Like 1

He's too rich to lose Earl!

• Like 1

Pat! I'm listening to Wolf Hoffmann's solo album "Classical." Do you like it? I love it. His second one is great too.

Dude! That is a very amazing question. Would make for a good thread. I know it's not accurate but damn close.........

Destroyer lp KISS "Got it for Christmas in 1976 this was my first record ever. This one counts Pat. It changed my young life forever. 40 plus years later I am still in the KISS ARMY. I will never grow up. I will never change. You know this.

AC/DC Highway To Hell lp

Moving Pictures cassette

Iron Maiden cassette

Killers cassette

The Clash Combat Rock cassette I know I bought The Who and The Clash cassettes way back then because my first concert was Day On The Green in Oakland 1982. The Who, The Clash T Bone Burnett.

How about you Pat?

I listed mine in the comments

Status Quo - Rockin' All Over the World

The Sweet - Level headed

Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous

Deep Purple - 24 Carat Purple

Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Souls For Rock 'n' Roll

Whitesnake - Live... in the Heart of the City

AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got it

Judas Priest - British Steel

Motorhead - Ace of Spades

Black Sabbath - Greatest Hits

• Like 2

"Eat The Rich!"

KROKUS

AC/DC Highway To Hell lp

Moving Pictures cassette

Iron Maiden cassette

Killers cassette

How about you Pat?

The Sweet - Level headed

Nice list there Pat. Are you still a big Status Quo guy? I like them, but man every song sounds the same.

• Like 1

AC/DC Highway To Hell lp

Moving Pictures cassette

Iron Maiden cassette

Killers cassette

How about you Pat?

The Sweet - Level headed

Nice list there Pat. Are you still a big Status Quo guy? I like them, but man every song sounds the same.

I think I got this list wrong. Ace of Spades, British Steel and Live...in the Heart of the City were later than the others now I think about it. I can't remember now what the other albums were now. I'll have to remember.

Yeah I liked Status Quo when I got that but not long after I wasn't so into them. I got 12 Gold Bars later on but I didn't invest in the Quo catalogue, there were too many other better bands out there to get.
  • Like 1

"Eat The Rich!"

KROKUS

And Aerosmith!

• Like 1

"Eat The Rich!"

KROKUS

And Aerosmith!

Hahaha! "Get A Grip" Pat! That album sucks compared to "HEADHUNTER!"

• Like 1

Yeah I liked Status Quo when I got that but not long after I wasn't so into them. I got 12 Gold Bars later on but I didn't invest in the Quo catalogue, there were too many other better bands out there to get.

Agreed.

I think I have their first five albums remastered. That's it for me.

• Like 1

Pat! I am cranking "Stalingrad" right now. It's excellent. Do you like it?

Rank these in order of your favorites.

Blood Of Nations

Stalingrad

Blind Rage

The Rise Of Chaos

I think I've got them in the same order as that. They've gradually got slightly weaker since the first with Andy Sneap producing and Mark Tornillo as the vocalist. It might be a good idea to try a new producer for the next album just to shake up the formula.

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

"Eat The Rich!"

KROKUS

And Aerosmith!

Hahaha! "Get A Grip" Pat! That album sucks compared to "HEADHUNTER!"

It sucks compared to a lot of albums but that track is a good one.

• Like 1