Will There Be A Pre-Rush Forum Party Before Neil's Tribute Concert Night? Rod You Organizing?? I'm IN! I Land 11:38 AM EST!

it doesn't seem like things are going that smoothly for the show right now...

Why not? Haven't really been following because I wasn't planning on going.

Well, perhaps I exaggerate, the only thing I know is that Sick Drummer mag dropped out and made it sound like things were unorganized, but of course who knows what the real story is. It would just be good if they actually gave us some sort of info as to who will be there, at least tell us someone! And I know, it's about the experience of being with other fans and all that, but still.

• Like 2

it doesn't seem like things are going that smoothly for the show right now...

Why not? Haven't really been following because I wasn't planning on going.

Well, perhaps I exaggerate, the only thing I know is that Sick Drummer mag dropped out and made it sound like things were unorganized, but of course who knows what the real story is. It would just be good if they actually gave us some sort of info as to who will be there, at least tell us someone! And I know, it's about the experience of being with other fans and all that, but still.

At one point when I was looking into this (when tickets were going on sale) I came across a site that DID list some speakers and performers. I didn't recognize any of them (but then I don't get out much, ha ha). I can't find it now, so maybe it was taken down and that is part of what the Sick Drummer statement is alluding to?

Anyway, hope it all works out and is a good time for all.

• Like 2