Quick Hit 2020 3.0!! Rapidly Choose Your Top 5 RUSH ALBUM ART COVERS!!! 1001001 DUH! LOOLOOL!!

RUSHHEAD666

Simple!!

I can do this in under one minute...... trust me??

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Nah Earl the GUP cover is too water colour-ish for me, I hate that style mostly. And the colours themselves are too washed out and faded looking.

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Hahahaha! Funny buddy! I did the GUP album cover in water colors back in 1986. Art Class as a senior in high school! lol Got an honorable mention for it in a art show.....

You should have done Fly By Night instead mate! :d13:

Good point mate!

How do you feel about JAZZ tonight Earl?

Dude!!

I am half way through two nights of Rock Shows!!

My buddy and I went to the Bottom Of The Hill last night to see Wednesday 13 and The 69 Eyes. Very HORROR GOTH ROCK SHIT. It was ok but nothing great. Very Alice Cooper meets Rob Zombie Marylin Manson shite. Entertaining live, but annoying. The 69 Eyes were cool. All in skeleton leather jackets. Very Vampire Rock meets Billy Idol, The Cult and Elvis Presley with a touch of Danzig on vocals.

But tonight I am about to head back to the Bottom Of The Hill for two bands I really do like!! JUNKYARD is opening for DANKO JONES!!! Sleaze Rock and Melodic Toronto Rock!!

The Bottom Of The Hill is where I almost saw GHOST on their first tour! I couldn't get in! Killed me! But I tried.

I love jazz buddy. Just not tonight!!

If I'd been your father Earl I'd have forced you to be a JAZZ drummer so I could have all the metal and and hard rock albums for myself, especially the Japanese imports!

Hahahaha! Yep! My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. That's why he couldn't teach me YYZ so I learned it myself and the rest is history! I fell in love with Neil's drumming in the 8th grade so I went heavy PROG ROCK baby! I can't swing too well to be honest but I have no regrets.

Playing to Rush albums still keeps my on my toes!

How about death metal Earl, how do you feel about that tonight???

You are hilarious buddy. No thanks. I like the new Haunt album though.

I was listening to a few hours of death metal tonight, it's all posted in the albums thread.

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

I can't get into death metal mate.

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Nah Earl the GUP cover is too water colour-ish for me, I hate that style mostly. And the colours themselves are too washed out and faded looking.

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Hahahaha! Funny buddy! I did the GUP album cover in water colors back in 1986. Art Class as a senior in high school! lol Got an honorable mention for it in a art show.....

Good point mate!

Dude!!

My buddy and I went to the Bottom Of The Hill last night to see Wednesday 13 and The 69 Eyes. Very HORROR GOTH ROCK SHIT. It was ok but nothing great. Very Alice Cooper meets Rob Zombie Marylin Manson shite. Entertaining live, but annoying. The 69 Eyes were cool. All in skeleton leather jackets. Very Vampire Rock meets Billy Idol, The Cult and Elvis Presley with a touch of Danzig on vocals.

But tonight I am about to head back to the Bottom Of The Hill for two bands I really do like!! JUNKYARD is opening for DANKO JONES!!! Sleaze Rock and Melodic Toronto Rock!!

The Bottom Of The Hill is where I almost saw GHOST on their first tour! I couldn't get in! Killed me! But I tried.

If I'd been your father Earl I'd have forced you to be a JAZZ drummer so I could have all the metal and and hard rock albums for myself, especially the Japanese imports!

Hahahaha! Yep! My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. That's why he couldn't teach me YYZ so I learned it myself and the rest is history! I fell in love with Neil's drumming in the 8th grade so I went heavy PROG ROCK baby! I can't swing too well to be honest but I have no regrets.

I was listening to a few hours of death metal tonight, it's all posted in the albums thread.

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

That won't stop you looking in the albums thread!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

Hey Earl, I have often wondered why you avoid the albums thread! Should be right up your alley! Some great folks, listening to brilliant albums, having a good time talking about the shit.

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

Hey Earl, I have often wondered why you avoid the albums thread! Should be right up your alley! Some great folks, listening to brilliant albums, having a good time talking about the shit.

He's an album thread snob GF!! He thinks his shit don't stink! He just wants to come on here and start a couple of his crazy Earl threads get his frustration out, bitch about Wendy and his current girlfriend and go back to his mancave where he secretly listens to Justin Bieber all night! :LOL:

• Like 2

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

He's an album thread snob GF!! He thinks his shit don't stink! He just wants to come on here and start a couple of his crazy Earl threads get his frustration out, bitch about Wendy and his current girlfriend and go back to his mancave where he secretly listens to Justin Bieber all night! :LOL:

Lol, Earl and Bieber in the same sentence! :smoke:

My guess is he fears the amount of new stuff, he probably gets confronted with.

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

He's scared of spending all his money on albums when he's determined to travel to Vegas 8 times a year to see the RAIDERS in their new city and stadium. And his Brazilian girlfriend expects expensive meals and trips to Mexico where Earl spends his time buying Mexican imports of RUSH albums! :boohoo: <<<<< Earl

• Like 2

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

He's scared of spending all his money on albums when he's determined to travel to Vegas 8 times a year to see the RAIDERS in their new city and stadium. And his Brazilian girlfriend expects expensive meals and trips to Mexico where Earl spends his time buying Mexican imports of RUSH albums! :boohoo: <<<<< Earl

Is the Brazilian girlfriend still prevailing? I read somewhere that he gave her the marching orders.

• Like 2

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

I confess I don't venture in the Albums Thread much! I could become addicted. lol

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

I know I know! I rarely go there! I have my own Albums Thread inside my Rushhead! I am sure it would be fun.

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

Hahahahaha!! You know me so well!! You would actually love my mancave. Ummmm no Bieber in my collection!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

Hahahahaha!! You know me so well!! You would actually love my mancave. Ummmm no Bieber in my collection!

Beyonce is in there though!

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

I know I know! I rarely go there! I have my own Albums Thread inside my Rushhead! I am sure it would be fun.

You need to going into the thread Earl to offset Segue's thousands of posts!

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

It's an endless task chasing so much music on this Earth. The Prog scene is dead in the USA. JMO

It's refreshing that a metal band called HAUNT is from Fresno Ca. Another band Pat brought to my attention.

• Like 2

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

It's an endless task chasing so much music on this Earth. The Prog scene is dead in the USA. JMO

It's refreshing that a metal band called HAUNT is from Fresno Ca. Another band Pat brought to my attention.

Next will be a million Black metal albums that Earl will collect!

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

Hahahaha! A lot of what you have written is slightly true. I am only targeting 2 Raider games a year in Vegas! I will always buy cds. My Brazilian woman went crazy. Wanted marriage. Stalked me. Lots of "California Dreaming" I mean Drama! LOL! Crazy shit boys. Oh we were supposed to go to RIO for NYE. I canceled that trip before Christmas. No way Jose.

• Like 2

Hahahaha! A lot of what you have written is slightly true. I am only targeting 2 Raider games a year in Vegas! I will always buy cds. My Brazilian woman went crazy. Wanted marriage. Stalked me. Lots of "California Dreaming" I mean Drama! LOL! Crazy shit boys. Oh we were supposed to go to RIO for NYE. I canceled that trip before Christmas. No way Jose.

She wanted to use you to get a green card, then she'd go through your money and then demand a divorce to take the rest of it!

The only Drama Earl wants is the one by YES!

• Like 2

You are right on the money GF!! I served her the marching papers back on December 20th 2019. Cancelled our one week trip to Rio for NYE and moved on.

But then things got very interesting. She became obsessed. Wanted to live with me with her two kids!!!! Wanted a ring in a year. She is still fukking texting me.

Sometimes after the break up she would show up at my house unannounced. I'm surprised she didn't have a fuckking white rabbit in her hand the throw into a pot of boiling water!!! CRAZY SHITE!!!

Now I am dating a down to earth, mellow girl from Napa Ca. She runs a small winery. Very cool. Normal. She's 45 and awesome!! Even Zoe my oldest daughter who lives with me likes her!! A first!!

• Like 2

You are right on the money GF!! I served her the marching papers back on December 20th 2019. Cancelled our one week trip to Rio for NYE and moved on.

But then things got very interesting. She became obsessed. Wanted to live with me with her two kids!!!! Wanted a ring in a year. She is still fukking texting me.

Sometimes after the break up she would show up at my house unannounced. I'm surprised she didn't have a fuckking white rabbit in her hand the throw into a pot of boiling water!!! CRAZY SHITE!!!

Now I am dating a down to earth, mellow girl from Napa Ca. She runs a small winery. Very cool. Normal. She's 45 and awesome!! Even Zoe my oldest daughter who lives with me likes her!! A first!!

Earl often dances around at dawn in the desert dressed in his black metal outfit listening to indie rock like this song:

• Like 1

She wanted to use you to get a green card, then she'd go through your money and then demand a divorce to take the rest of it!

Hahaha! "YES!" You are correct.

No doubt about it. Um still give a shitload of alimony to my EX so why the hell would I ever marry again? Duh! I may be annoying but I'm not stupid!

• Like 1

Earl often dances around at dawn in the desert dressed in his black metal outfit listening to indie rock like this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_v7Vh-BdzE

Haha! Well yes I do!

• Like 1

Hahaha! "YES!" You are correct.

No doubt about it. Um still give a shitload of alimony to my EX so why the hell would I ever marry again? Duh! I may be annoying but I'm not stupid!

AYE!

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?

It never ends Earl and that's a good thing.

Ducky is always (except the black metal stuff) full of great recommendations and inspiration. He's made of metal!!!

The scene isn't dead at all Earl, think global. There are many bands from around the world that hold up the prog flag, and the US still has Royal Thunder, Bask, Elder, YYNot and many more that I really like!

• Like 2

It never ends Earl and that's a good thing.

Ducky is always (except the black metal stuff) full of great recommendations and inspiration. He's made of metal!!!

The scene isn't dead at all Earl, think global. There are many bands from around the world that hold up the prog flag, and the US still has Royal Thunder, Bask, Elder, YYNot and many more that I really like!

Earl pretends he's not a death metal fan but he even plays drums in a death metal band AND a black metal band! At least he's not burning down churches yet though!

• Like 1

YES!

I agree my other brother from a different mother! So many Metal Brothers on here!! DUCK METAL RULES!!!! Forget that Black Metal Madness!! See? I know Royal Thunder. But not Bask, or Elder. YYNOT of course!

I have to think global my friend! Thank Goodness for Japan and Europe!!! CDS will never die either thanks to the rest of the world!!

• Like 1