Let's Have A Party!

Lorraine

Just got back from the clinic (again). Leaving TRF until my back stops killing me!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, or somewhat seriousness, back aches suck suck suck. Incredibly unpleasant.

I had a nasty fall on the ice last week that not only knocked me unconscious (briefly), but f*cked up my back and mangled my brand new glasses that cost 900$. Whee! May as well have a party, eh? :cheers: :smoke:

• Like 1

Just got back from the clinic (again). Leaving TRF until my back stops killing me!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, or somewhat seriousness, back aches suck suck suck. Incredibly unpleasant.

I had a nasty fall on the ice last week that not only knocked me unconscious (briefly), but f*cked up my back and mangled my brand new glasses that cost 900$. Whee! May as well have a party, eh? :cheers: :smoke:

I tried. I really did. I must be on the Ignore list. :(

Oh well. Time for a sip and smoke. :)

http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories/zip-the-monkey-story,-fb_647_031016022500.jpg

"Good thing I'm a Buddhist and don't give a f*ck."

• Like 1

Yikes! I hope you are feeling better. I had a case of hives last week due to a medication allergy and although the rash is gone, I'm still itching somewhat.

• Like 2

Alrighty, I'm back and ready to partay!

BraveVengefulHamadryas-max-1mb.gif

I danced like that at the wedding

What were you drinking? ;)

In all seriousness (or at least somewhat seriousness), did you enjoy yourself at the wedding? Sometimes those kind of things can be fun, and sometimes not so much!

Anyhoo, Lor and I were in here on Fri and tidied the place up. I'm sure you read all about our adventures.

When are you gonna bring those drums over? :NP:

A lot of the people there were drunk when I decided to dance like that, so I thought that they wouldn't pay much attention to what I'm doing and also fail to remember it the following day. Overall it was okay, dragged a tad, thanks for asking.

• Like 2

Just having a vodka and tonic by the fire. We had snow last night. Not much, but it's still on the ground. I hate it.

May as well par-tay, as the Brucester so wisely postulated.

Monday mornings suck no matter how you slice 'em. If I throw-up all over my desk I'll at least have a good excuse to go home!

Time to refresh the v & t.

vt

It's a rainy Monday in my neck of the woods, so that wouldn't help you feel any better.

• Like 1

What the hell? Sounds like you need a party!

http://lefunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Funny-nerds-party-picture.jpg

This is me and my friends. I bet you can guess which one I am!

No.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Did you really do that? The last time I did something similar, I cracked a few ribs in the back too.

The best you can do for yourself is rest that back. Is it doing any better? That's not fun - no matter what you do, it hurts.

Good thing we have some easy chairs here.

I ought to look into setting up a portable hospital area too. Sooner or later, Brucey is going to throw his back out too. He can't keep up those dance moves indefinitely.

• Like 1

I tried. I really did. I must be on the Ignore list. :(

Oh well. Time for a sip and smoke. :)

http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories/zip-the-monkey-story,-fb_647_031016022500.jpg

"Good thing I'm a Buddhist and don't give a f*ck."

She probably just posted and ran without seeing your post..

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Dancing in this is better than the gif I've been obsessively posting

Brucey, you're going to throw your back out for sure.

That guy looks like he's possessed.

There used to be a pentecostal sect that danced like that back in the thirties (I forgot their name). Used to stand on street corners and start dancing. Don't think they attracted any new followers 'cause they went out of business.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Yikes! I hope you are feeling better. I had a case of hives last week due to a medication allergy and although the rash is gone, I'm still itching somewhat.

Thanks Leanne, I'm almost back to abnormal! The glasses kinda suck because there's a big juicy scratch on the right lens. Oh well, at least I didn't break anything important, right?

Hives, ew! Makes me itchy just thinking about it!

Thanks again for thinking of li'l ole bumbling me! :cheers:

• Like 1

No.

Oh for Pete's sake! I'm the cool dude in the loose mood! Extreme left.

Though you could be forgiven for thinking me 2nd from right. That's Merv. He's also pretty cool. :ebert:

• Like 1

Did you really do that? The last time I did something similar, I cracked a few ribs in the back too.

The best you can do for yourself is rest that back. Is it doing any better? That's not fun - no matter what you do, it hurts.

Good thing we have some easy chairs here.

I ought to look into setting up a portable hospital area too. Sooner or later, Brucey is going to throw his back out too. He can't keep up those dance moves indefinitely.

Yes, it's sad but true. To celebrate, yesterday I chopped a bunch of kindling!

Had a good soak in a hot bath afterwards and will probably do the same in a little while.

It hurt like hell, but the weirdest thing was coming to on the ground with the dog sniffing around me. No glasses, no car keys.

Luckily they were both within reach or that day really would have sucked!

May as well laugh about it.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-inviting-people-to-laugh-with-you-while-you-are-laughing-at-yourself-is-a-good-thing-carl-reiner-62-66-88.jpg

Brucey's still a young whipper-snapper isn't he? Maybe he colours his hair.

Plus with all the milk that he drinks, I'm sure his skeletal structure is more than sound. :yes:

• Like 2

No.

Though you could be forgiven for thinking me 2nd from right. That's Merv. He's also pretty cool. :ebert:

My apologies, but they all looked like cool dudes to me. I could tell that if the dictionary ever became extinct, you'd know what "groovy" meant just by looking at this quartet.

• Like 1

No.

My apologies, but they all looked like cool dudes to me. I could tell that if the dictionary ever became extinct, you'd know what "groovy" meant just by looking at this quartet.

What word, or words, come to mind here?

outfits9.jpg

"Ouch" is all I'm getting.

• Like 1