Let's Have A Party!

Lorraine

You can't fool me. I can count and tell time.

You should be a drummer then.

Hey-hey! Ba-da-boom!

:rfl:

I am a drummer

You should bring your kit over to the party the next time you're here! Our old party buddy Lor' won't mind, willya Lor'?

There'll only be a few splinters in the carpet and maybe some oil stains from the pedals, but that's okay isn't it?

It's a small price to pay to see Brucey rock the drums!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/002/883/AngryDrummer.jpg

• Like 3

That's okay. Brucey can bring his kit. What's a few oil stains among pals? :) But I hear he does just as well if you give him a few empty cans and buckets. Someone told him he sounds like that Peart fella from that Canadian trio whose name escapes me at the moment. He's never been the same since. :NP: Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

That's okay. He can bring his kit. What's a few oil stains among pals? :) But I hear he does just as well if you give him a few cans and empty buckets.

The object you hit only matters as far as the sound you produce when you hit it. I use a dry graphite lubricant on my pedals. I'll bring some.

cEZvPhs.gif?1

• Like 3

That's okay. He can bring his kit. What's a few oil stains among pals? :) But I hear he does just as well if you give him a few cans and empty buckets.

The object you hit only matters as far as the sound you produce when you hit it. I use a dry graphite lubricant on my pedals. I'll bring some.

cEZvPhs.gif?1

That's our ORFie! :)

• Like 1

Where's the pitcher of Chocolate Milk? HMMMMM?

jdD6rnr.png

ORFie! How's trix? How's that new Numan album sitting with ya? Should I run out and buy it? Or should I walk slowly and eventually buy it? Or should I just stay where I am, warm and comfortable by the fire on a blustery night...

Guess I kinda answered my own question there.

• Like 2

jdD6rnr.png

ORFie, that actually looks quite good. Banana and chocolate milk! :)

I actually like to get the Hershey's chocolate syrup in the squeeze container and put it right on the banana!

jqKU4cw.gif

• Like 2

cEZvPhs.gif?1

I used to tell my students "hit your brother or sister but play the drums". :LOL:

• Like 2

jdD6rnr.png

I actually like to get the Hershey's chocolate syrup in the squeeze container and put it right on the banana!

jqKU4cw.gif

Hey, Bruce! We're talkin' chocolate syrup! Where the hell are you? Not at one those dreary real-people parties again...

• Like 2

The new Numan album is superb in my opinion! Do whatever you like, but it's a GREAT album!

kiFilFN.jpg

• Like 1

jdD6rnr.png

jqKU4cw.gif

Hey, Bruce! We're talkin' chocolate syrup! Where the hell are you? Not at one those dreary real-people parties again...

No but I will be at a wedding on Saturday. Probably won't be able to party again until Sunday evening, but that a couple of pages have passed since I was last here tells me that this thread will now be fine without me, which warms my heart.

• Like 2

The new Numan album is superb in my opinion! Do whatever you like, but it's a GREAT album!

kiFilFN.jpg

Cool! That's good enough for me! I'll give it a try. Last one I heard the whole way thru was "Warriors", and the funky bass and sax were not what I was looking for at the time.

Paul Gardiner was a very interesting bassist, and perfect for GN, to my ears. But he's quite dead these days, although there could be hope of a hologram...

Side 1 of Dance is the best and bleakest thing he's done. "Subway Called You" and "Cry the Clock Said" - great stuff!

Maybe we should get a Numan thread going!

• Like 1

jdD6rnr.png

jqKU4cw.gif

No but I will be at a wedding on Saturday. Probably won't be able to party again until Sunday evening, but that a couple of pages have passed since I was last here tells me that this thread will now be fine without me, which warms my heart.

A wedding? It's nice to hear couples still do that from time to time these days.

Actually, the only party goers here are you and Vapor and an occasional straggler pops in from time to time. Maybe I'll call in the cleaning crew while you're out celebrating the nuptials to tidy the place up a bit. It will give Vape an excuse to go out and buy his Numan album.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Oh dear. Never mind

WHA??? :madra: :doh:

:banana:

I tried to copy a picture and all I got were lines of hieroglyphics.

Yeah, I HATE when this place does that!

lOqHQ2p.gif?2

• Like 1