Is a song "Stairway to Heaven" overrated?

Texas King

Is a song "Stairway to Heaven" overrated?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Is a song "Stairway to Heaven" overrated?

I think it has probably been thought of as overrated for so long, that's it's come back round full circle, and now it's underrated due to it's perceived overrated-ness

if that makes any sense :wacko:

• Like 2

I think it has probably been thought of as overrated for so long, that's it's come back round full circle, and now it's underrated due to it's perceived overrated-ness

"Hey man, I'm so edgy and cool because Lady gaga is like so underrated! You guys keep looking for underground bands while the truest and most obscure thing is actually what's played on the radio in the background heh"

Weird song for a last dance. Nice and slow then the solo and Plant freakout after the solo. What the hell were you supposed to do with your dance partner at that point? Most people just continued to slow dance . . .

Freakout with the music of course! :dweez:

• Like 1

Spoken like a politician! :cheers:

Are you saying I'm_Lion? :LOL:
  • Like 1

Spoken like a politician! :cheers:

Are you saying I'm_Lion? :LOL:

:LOL: Well, I was thinking more along the lines of "full of shit" but that's a distinction without a difference. :LOL:

Edited by Lorraine

Totally! It's overunder-rated.