Your favorite guitarists named Steve?

Texas King

Your favorite guitarists named Steve?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite guitarists named Steve?

• Steve Vai
    • Steve Morse
    • Steve Lukather
    • Steve Howe
    • Steve Hackett
    • Steve Stevens
    • Steve Clark
    • Steve Jones
    • Steve Gaines
    • Steve Miller

Me

I thought you were called Dick?

:huh:

Tony, I think you need to get laid. :P

Thanks Snwdog. I just want to get out of here and delete my account but 73 tells me that is not possible.

There must be some way. I know you will say "well just stop coming back" but it a bit like a habit I cant kick. I have met some lovely people here but I just want control back in my life and just want to delete my account

Me

I thought you were called Dick?

:huh:

Tony, I think you need to get laid. :P

Thanks Snwdog. I just want to get out of here and delete my account but 73 tells me that is not possible.

There must be some way. I know you will say "well just stop coming back" but it a bit like a habit I cant kick. I have met some lovely people here but I just want control back in my life and just want to delete my account

Change your password, eyes closed, to something impossible to guess. You'll be locked out.
  • Like 1

Bummer...no Stevie Ray Vaughn

Without SRV, that list is tainted.

With all due respect, SRV was a "Stevie", not a "Steve". That may sound picky but my daughter's name is Stevie and she HATES being called Steve. SRV probably felt the same way. Otherwise he probably would have gone by just "Steve Vaughn". And that just doesn't sound right.

My picks are Vai, Lukather, and Morse. In that order. I saw Vai from the front row on the G3 tour and he was plain old amazing. The sounds he was creating, which sounded incredibly complex, looked like it was extremely easy for him to play. Unreal technical guitar playing skills. As far as Lukather and Morse...we have Toto, Deep Purple, The Dixie Dreegs, and even a little Kansas. 'Nuff said.

Edited by Mr. JD