Which Superhero are you?

JohnnyBlaze

I scored Green Lantern. :LOL:

I'd be the female version of the Green Lantern. Be it. :)

That's OK. There are loads of female Green Lanterns in the Green Lantern Corps.

Here are some of my favourites:

Arisia Rrab

26d3425bce2c75c5112a2dbf3118738a.jpg

Soranik Natu

b9e063dc1dbe07d72a06cacaee899161.jpg

Boodikka

d4c7c02252f38e785f52300996107ceb.jpg

Princess Iolande

1b5d5375af69d4ff25a5943afcca69b0.jpg

• Like 1

Boodikka

Why's this Scarlet Witch-looking Green Lantern dangling from Lobo's bike headlight? Why doesn't she just blast it?

And how do you pronounce her name?...I'm thinking "booty-ka" but want to say "booty call"

Boodikka

Why's this Scarlet Witch-looking Green Lantern dangling from Lobo's bike headlight? Why doesn't she just blast it?

And how do you pronounce her name?...I'm thinking "booty-ka" but want to say "booty call"

She's from a savage warrior race, so her first instinct is just to go in hand to hand, often just using her ring to make massive axes and the like.

The name is taken from the warrior Queen of the Celts, Boudica, from Roman times...which itself is confusingly either pronounced Boo - Dick - ka, or Bo - Da - Sia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

• Like 1

Boodikka

She's from a savage warrior race, so her first instinct is just to go in hand to hand, often just using her ring to make massive axes and the like.

The name is taken from the warrior Queen of the Celts, Boudica, from Roman times...which itself is confusingly either pronounced Boo - Dick - ka, or Bo - Da - Sia.

That IS confusing. I think I'll just call her "Booty Call" just in case she ever comes calling.

• Like 1

Boodikka

That IS confusing. I think I'll just call her "Booty Call" just in case she ever comes calling.

She's not as Booty-licious anymore, since they enhanced her to become one of the Alpha Lanterns

Green_Lantern_Corps_no._22_%22The_Curse_of_the_Alpha-Lantern%22%2C_part_two.jpg

• Like 1

Boodikka

She's not as Booty-licious anymore, since they enhanced her to become one of the Alpha Lanterns

Garbage! She should be Alpha Booty Call !!!!

• Like 1

Boodikka

Boudicca is a very violent reference about the Roman times. Oo

Interesting information, Blaze.

• Like 1

Princess Iolande

My choice! ;)

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 1

Boodikka

Boudicca is a very violent reference about the Roman times. Oo

Interesting information, Blaze.

Yeah, I read about her when Your Lion first posted the pic. Marvel and DC characters often do stuff like this. Sometimes it works and other times it's a waste since the character ends up being crap anyway. Other characters have crap names and back stories from the start so they're automatically doomed (see also: Bat-Mite) :LOL:

Princess Iolande

My choice! ;)

Ahhh MY choice too. :LOL:

I like the classic Hal Jordan GL costume anyway.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Princess Iolande

My choice! ;)

She's sector partners with Soranik Natu, and they occasionally make a fun double act

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/13/132823/3785321-natu5.jpg

8d2d87f9774943cafb39624a66b60967.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Green%20Lanterns%20Customs/Princess%20Iolande/PrincessIolandeGreenLanternSecto-2.jpg

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/13/132823/3785321-natu5.jpg

8d2d87f9774943cafb39624a66b60967.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Green%20Lanterns%20Customs/Princess%20Iolande/PrincessIolandeGreenLanternSecto-2.jpg

... And she loves the red haired guy... :)

scarlet-spider-doesnt-want-to-kill-you.jpg

That's Scarlet Spider?!!

Yeah.

What the hell happened to him? Or is it not Ben Reilly?

He got a revamp or something, it's not Ben Reilly it's Kaine but he got cured of his craziness and mutations and looks normal. He's supposed to be living in Houston Texas I think it was. And he's got all his old powers so he's more powerful than Spidey he can lift 60 tons and was able to knock out the Rhino with one punch, plus he doesn't have Spidey's hangup of holding back so his normal attacks cause a lot of damage. I think he may even been booted up to 100 level strength but I'm not sure on that. He's got all of Spidey's other powers, wall crawling, superhuman durability, agility etc, plus he's got some extra ones like night vision, the Mark of Kaine, the sting of Kaine, organic webbing, a healing factor, psychic alignment with his environment, he can turn himself into a monstrous arachnoid and he's immune to Spidey's spider sense. As well as having all of Spidey's abilities he's also as smart as Parker.

That's Scarlet Spider?!!

Yeah.

He got a revamp or something, it's not Ben Reilly it's Kaine but he got cured of his craziness and mutations and looks normal. He's supposed to be living in Houston Texas I think it was. And he's got all his old powers so he's more powerful than Spidey he can lift 60 tons and was able to knock out the Rhino with one punch, plus he doesn't have Spidey's hangup of holding back so his normal attacks cause a lot of damage. I think he may even been booted up to 100 level strength but I'm not sure on that. He's got all of Spidey's other powers, wall crawling, superhuman durability, agility etc, plus he's got some extra ones like night vision, the Mark of Kaine, the sting of Kaine, organic webbing, a healing factor, psychic alignment with his environment, he can turn himself into a monstrous arachnoid and he's immune to Spidey's spider sense. As well as having all of Spidey's abilities he's also as smart as Parker.

I don't like the sound of him

That's Scarlet Spider?!!

Yeah.

I've seen some of the comics online somewhere and one of the problems he has is that despite all those powers he still ends up getting owned at times by enemies like Kraven. The writers are basically just writing him like a tough guy version of Spidey and they still have him going up against similar enemies so they have to make it interesting. If he could knock out the Rhino with one punch then he could send Kraven into orbit.

That's Scarlet Spider?!!

Yeah.

I've seen some of the comics online somewhere and one of the problems he has is that despite all those powers he still ends up getting owned at times by enemies like Kraven. The writers are basically just writing him like a tough guy version of Spidey and they still have him going up against similar enemies so they have to make it interesting. If he could knock out the Rhino with one punch then he could send Kraven into orbit.

Lazy writing.

Lazy writing for having Spidey part 2 (and Scarlet Spider at that) but amped up.

Lazy writing again for not being creative enough to make a Kraven fight realistic (as far as comics go)

That's Scarlet Spider?!!

Yeah.

Lazy writing.

Lazy writing for having Spidey part 2 (and Scarlet Spider at that) but amped up.

Lazy writing again for not being creative enough to make a Kraven fight realistic (as far as comics go)

Aye!