This Week in Rock 'N Roll History

JohnRogers

This week in 1964 Neil Peart replaces that other guy to be the drummer of :rush:

Anyone guess the year? This week :rush:, AC/DC and other bands play a concert in Toronto to show the city is safe from SARS.

This week in 1964 Neil Peart replaces that other guy to be the drummer of :rush:

Anyone guess the year? This week :rush:, AC/DC and other bands play a concert in Toronto to show the city is safe from SARS.

What is 2003?

This week in 1966

1966, The Troggs started a two week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Wild Thing'. Because of a distribution dispute, The Troggs' single was available on two competing labels: Atco and Fontana. Because both pressings were taken from the identical master recording, Billboard combined the sales for both releases, making it the only single to simultaneously reach No. 1 for two companies and the sole reason it actually made it into the Top 10

• Like 1

This week in 1964, little neil was 11. Quite a feat for such a youngun. Eh?

:)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

This week in 1964, little neil was 11. Quite a feat for such a youngun. Eh?

:)

Just another reminder he is almost god like in his brilliance!

John Rogers, any statistics available on public lice this week in 1964?

Statistics show that misspellings occur with equal frequency to chronological errors in 100% of TRF threads having the title "This Week in Rock 'N Roll History". :joker:

#it'sPubicnotPublic

• Like 1

Neil's 1st band at age 10 before Rush was called Pubic Lice

• Like 1

All I know is at this point. The decline of Pubic Lice is proportional to the increased popularity of the Brazilian waxing treatment.

• Like 1

Statistics show that misspellings occur with equal frequency to chronological errors in 100% of TRF threads having the title "This Week in Rock 'N Roll History". :joker:

#it'sPubicnotPublic

I know what it says. It's a joke around here. :)

• Like 1

All I know is at this point. The decline of Pubic Lice is proportional to the increased popularity of the Brazilian waxing treatment.

A likely consequence to be sure.

The Brazilians may not know how to make clean water....

But someone in Brazil deserves a Nobel Peace prize for creating the Brazilian wax

• Like 1

#it'sPubicnotPublic

Ah, my bad. I guess I've been conditioned to the pedantry of SOCN. :D

• Like 1

#it'sPubicnotPublic

Ah, my bad. I guess I've been conditioned to the pedantry of SOCN. :D

The first time he used that phrase, I read it as "public lice." I need my eyes checked and stronger glasses. :)

So from that time, I always refer to it as "public lice". It sounds better. :LOL:

• Like 1