Calgary Periscope Thread - July 15, 2015

Lorraine

:huh: Other than being in Canada, I don't even know where Calgary is. But my husband did make a remark, when I told him they were traveling from Utah to Calgary, that they should have stopped off in Spokane on the way.
  • Like 1

:huh: Other than being in Canada, I don't even know where Calgary is. But my husband did make a remark, when I told him they were traveling from Utah to Calgary, that they should have stopped off in Spokane on the way.

It's in the middle of Canada. I know it's a pretty long trip from SLC to there. I bet Neil had to take the plane with the other two this part of the trip.

• Like 1

Isn't it like 3 hours yet until show time?

Yeah. Lot's of time for me to showcase Mr. Lyle Lovett

Throw in the little porker video again during your Lyle Lovett intermission.

What this one again? Ok Lorraine, only because you asked

• Like 2

Do Canadians know how to Periscope? :P

Maybe not!, but we sure can play some cool music, eh!

Absolutely! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMevDIpZrA

I love animals! We have a cat that came home one day about twelve years ago with a broken leg. It was such a bad break that the bone was sticking out through the skin. Fortunately, I happened to have a lot of money at the time. We brought him to the vet (a family of vets) and the daughter, at the time a brand new vet, was the only one there. She wrapped his leg up, said it was such a bad break that the leg would probably have to be amputated, and told me to bring him back in the morning.

The father was on duty next day. I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't let them amputate the leg, but the father said he thought he could save it. Which he did. So, my cat still have four legs today! :)

Isn't that heartwarming? :laughing guy:

However, tombstone, that's not the video I was thinking about.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMevDIpZrA

I love animals! We have a cat that was came home one day about twelve years ago with a broken leg. It was such a bad break that the bone was sticking out through the skin. Fortunately, I happened to have a lot of money at the time. We brought him to the vet (a family of vets) and the daughter, at the time a brand new vet, was the only one there. She wrapped his leg up, said it was such a bad break that the leg would probably have to be amputated, and told me to bring him back in the morning.

The father was on duty next day. I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't let them amputate the leg, but the father said he thought he could save it. Which he did. So, my cat still have four legs today! :)

Isn't that heartwarming? :laughing guy:

I thought you mean't the turtle porking post when you mentioned the porker. Oh here's the pig on wheels

It's in the middle of Canada. I know it's a pretty long trip from SLC to there. I bet Neil had to take the plane with the other two this part of the trip.

That reminds me of something my husband is always insisting upon. He says no way that Rush travels without two sets of everything. He says a distance like this one, how could they ever get there in enough time and set up?

My husband and The Wassermans have a trait in common. Stubborn. :)