George Benson: "Breezin'"

RUSHHEAD666

Yet another EPIC album that all of you should own! From the fire of Miles Davis and his trumpet to the fire of George Benson's guitar.

God I love it all!

Endless Music equals endless threads!

That's life baby! Enjoy the music! I love to spread the love of all music even though most of you already know it all!

That's why I love this Forum!

There are awesome people on here who actually KNOW THEIR MUSIC!!!

I live alone here in my house when it comes to music.

Even melancholy music makes me feel good.

Sometimes lyrics say it all. So speaking of George Benson and this incredible album, here are the lyrics to "The Masquerade."

Are we really happy

With this lonely game we play?

Looking for the right words to say

Searching but not finding

Understanding anywhere

We're lost in the masquerade

Both afraid to say we're just to far away

From being close together from the start

We tried to talk it over but the words got

In the way

We're lost inside this lonely game we play

Thoughts of leaving disappear

Each time I see your eyes

And no matter how hard I try

To understand the reasons

Why we carry on this way

We're lost in a masquerade

We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way

We're lost inside this lonely game we play

Thoughts of leaving disappear

Each time I see your eyes

And no matter how hard I try

To understand the reasons

Why we carry on this way

• Like 1

YES! I can always dig some George Benson. I discovered that album in a box of vinyl in my attic (along with Benson Burner...multiple copies actually haha). Breezin' is one of my all time favorite instrumentals. That man sure knows how to navigate a guitar.
  • Like 2

YES! I can always dig some George Benson. I discovered that album in a box of vinyl in my attic (along with Benson Burner...multiple copies actually haha). Breezin' is one of my all time favorite instrumentals. That man sure knows how to navigate a guitar.

Hahahaha! You are a man after my own heart! "multiple copies!" HAHAHAHA! I love it! I live to buy two of everything! Especially my Japanese cd pressings!

Hey did you draw that picture of Neil?????

He's alright, but have you ever heard of Grant Green?

Hahahaha! You are a man after my own heart! "multiple copies!" HAHAHAHA! I love it! I live to buy two of everything! Especially my Japanese cd pressings!

Hey did you draw that picture of Neil?????

Sure did! I've got a thread over in Turn The Page called "Can't seem to stop drawing lately" where I somewhat regularly post new drawings...check it out if you feel the urge.

• Like 2

Hahahaha! I'm so sorry! Grant Green? He was drafted by the Oakland A's and now he is an Anaheim Angel! UGH!

Hahahaha! I'm so sorry! Grant Green? He was drafted by the Oakland A's and now he is an Anaheim Angel! UGH!

*facepalm*

No dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOUCoGAnHk

• Like 1

*facepalm*

No dude.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IOOUCoGAnHk

Oh wow! Thanks!! I love it! I hope it's on cd!!! SWEET! Wes Montgomeryish.